Going mad not being able to talk to anyone!!

MrsC2B2014

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

My first time on something like this. Me and my fiance are not ttc as he wants to wait until after we are married but we have not been preventing either. I started charting last month so I could get a handle on my cycle for when it came time for us to try. Anyway.... we appear to have dtd around my ovulation and I am now 12 days (approx.) past ovulation and experiencing insomnia (for the past 2 nights now, had 4 hours last night and so far none tonight and I am wide awake!!), mild nausea this morning, cramps and a pulling sensation on my right side earlier on. I am due AF fri/sat this week and I am going out of my mind. I dont want to test as I want to see id AF arrives and if not ill test xmas day and possibly give my fiance the best xmas present ever! I am prob just SS and not pregnant but needed to get it off my chest! Anyone else in a similar situation?

x x

I am not in the same situation but just wanted to lend an ear as I know how frustrating it can be to feel alone!
All your symptoms sound good and fx it's for the Preggo reason! I think it's great your waiting till af does or doesn't show (you have more will power than me lol) but it is better to wait it is less chance of a wrong answer.
How long have you been ntnp? Will this be #1?

We have been ntnp for a few months now but have always been a bit hit and miss with BC as I didn't always take it and after 10 years just decided to stop altogether. The plan was to go on the injection as I am fed up taking pills but I have not had the time to go to the docs. This would be #1 if I am. Of everything its the sudden insomnia thats driving me crazy!

x x

LOL seeing that you are charting and dtd just before ovulation and are now SS, it seems you aren't actually NTNP =P sounds like intentional TTC to me hehe

but in all seriousness, i commend your willpower to wait for AF before testing. last month i peed on a good 20 sticks in an 8 day span.

i stopped temping this month and am irregular (sometimes 4 sometimes 6 week cycle) and truth told, i have NO clue when im supposed to O or if I even have already, but the fact that I don't know has made my dh want to dtd so much more than the past few months when I've been a total basketcase about temping and charting, dtd with free will every 3 days or so is so much more enjoyable than forcibly every day.

i HAVE been temping on days DH is out of town on business (about once a week), but thats only because he's not there for me to wake up with the beeping thermometer LOL!

I started charting to get to know my body and we happened to dtd around the time I did O. I think knowing has made it harder as it definitely was not intentional and has made me overthink a lot of things. This would be an unexpected pregnancy as my fiance wants to wait until we are married. He has been asking me questions today such as do you think I will make a good dad? Which makes me wonder if he has an inkling as to what might be going on with me despite me not saying anything to him. As we are not actively TTC I do just want to wait and see what nature will bring me, if we were I think I would be testing obsessively!! Today I am trying to convince myself it's all in my head so that when/if AF arrives at the weekend I won't be too disappointed. I would love a baby now but we are not financially in a good position and are currently living with my parents so we can save up for the wedding! The only thing I feel today is my bbs are a bit achey. Will have to see if my insomnia is still here later on but I feel pretty awake atm. Just getting this off my chest has helped a great deal as I was really going crazy keeping it all to myself and googling every little thing I feel (twinges, acid reflux, insomnia etc), most of which I have never had before but now associate with a what if!

x x

May 2014 so a little way off yet. Can't wait til Jan and I can say I'm getting married next year!

x x

It is so hard not to obsess especially when your charting! And google definitely does not help lol. And it's so hard because all your symptoms could be related to something completely different. I get so frustrated with that I wish they had specific symptoms for pregnancy that only came with pregnancy and pregnancy alone and that way here was no guessing!

I wish that were true!I'm only charting ewcm for O, AF and dtd dates so I can learn my cycle. I will temp chart when we are officially ttc. My insomnia is def present still I'm wide awake while my fiance is sound asleep next to me. He has a trapped nerve atm and everytime he turns over it wakes him up from the pain and he checks to see if I'm asleep yet which is really sweet of him!

X x

Me also. Hopefully your insomnia wears off soon that must not be fun at all!!
No good at all about oh and the pinched nerve I hope that gets better soon and very cute of him lol. At least when you guys are ready to ttc you will know your charts back to front!

god i'd drive myself mad looking at the symptoms i've found its just easier to wait and see, im aware of my f days but im not obsessing over it we need to move into a new house yet but it can take up to a year cant it to catch on so i'm not worrying. i'm bored of doing tests now its lovely to know early but its sooo disappointing when you dont get that blue line.

It's so disappointing testing early! I am a bad addict but I have decided I won't test before 10dpo now the heart break and the money is not worth it especially when sometimes it works out that your pregnant and just been testing to early!

I wish they had specific symptoms for pregnancy that only came with pregnancy and pregnancy alone and that way here was no guessing!

I second that!

Maybe you are KTNP ;) that's what I used to say when we were like not actively working for a baby but I knew what was going on down there enough to know when I was fertile and not. And congrats on the impending wedding! :) getting married is fun!

Good luck! Baby dust to ya! X

Well ladies I have started spotting today and AF is due tomorrow so I am guessing I am not pg. I have to admit I am slightly disappointed (and had a little cry) but my fiance came right out and asked me what I have been hiding. We have had a chat about it all and have decided that I will stay off bc now as he doesn't want me to go back on it but we will start using condoms until we are really ready to have a baby (which will be after the wedding, 17 months away!!).

I look forward to coming back when we are ttc and thank u all for your advice and for listening :)

Baby Dust to you all x x

Oh I'm right there with you. DH and I have been NTNP since my MC in Sept. I only chart my fertile days by cm and ovulation pain. According to my calculations am I'm 12 or 13 dpo and now I find myself thinking that maybe we did a happy oopsy lol. We dtd on cd 12 and the next day (cd 13) I had some strechy, slippery, brown tinged cm. I figured that my fertile window was opening since I saw the ewcm for the next two days. Now that I think about it, I am wondering if the brown tinged cm wasn't the begining of my fertile cycle but maybe it was actually right smack in the middle of it, which means my probabilities of being pregnant are pretty good lol!! I'm trying not to focus too much on the symptoms since lots of them I get them every cycle but the ones that have attacted my attention have been my need to nap every two hours or so and the changes to my cm so close to AF. I don't know, this is getting interesting :D

It is so hard not to obsess especially when your charting! And google definitely does not help lol. And it's so hard because all your symptoms could be related to something completely different. I get so frustrated with that I wish they had specific symptoms for pregnancy that only came with pregnancy and pregnancy alone and that way here was no guessing!

Well ladies I have started spotting today and AF is due tomorrow so I am guessing I am not pg. I have to admit I am slightly disappointed (and had a little cry) but my fiance came right out and asked me what I have been hiding. We have had a chat about it all and have decided that I will stay off bc now as he doesn't want me to go back on it but we will start using condoms until we are really ready to have a baby (which will be after the wedding, 17 months away!!).

I look forward to coming back when we are ttc and thank u all for your advice and for listening :)

Baby Dust to you all x x

Well I hope your wedding goes smoothly and you have a fantastic time! And good luck on your ttc journey when you decide it's right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->