Going mad!

star82

Reaction score
I've been fine after the birth of my little boy 3 monthd ago, until these last 2 weeks.

I stopped postpartum bleeding after 2/3 weeks and we 'did the deed' twice using protection. I had a period at 4/5 weeks, went back on the pill and had a 3 week long heavy period at 9 weeks, then had a period in the 7 days off.

However i've started to get paranoid that i'm pregnant. it's building and gettinng worse, so i constantly have a churning stomach even when i dont think i've been thinking about it all. Even when i wake in the early hours to feed my little one it starts.

I did a test last week that of course was negative, but that hasnt helped as now i'm worrying about whether the test was reliable and as it said 99% accurate, what if i'm the 1%? I'm even starting to think i can feel movement?

I have to sit and convince myself that i cant be pregnant because firstly we used protection, 2nd i've had 3 periods and 3rd a negative test! But i end up arguing back.

I dont know what to do, it's an awful feeling. The last thing i actually want is to be pregnant again at this stage as i had a difficult birth and we just dont want another baby yet.

Does anyone else ever feel like this? What can i do! I cant be pregnant can i? rgh.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->