going on holiday when pregnant

Angego

Reaction score
in August im going on holiday to salou...has anyone had bad experiences going on holiday when pregnant? im thinking that if i go the heat will make me feel ill cause of my condition and also the holiday is a themepark holiday so we cant really do that much. what's everyones oppinions? xx

Ive been twice in the first trimester!! oops! Was not too bad as didnt really suffer from morning sickness. But by August you should be in your second trimester right! And a lot of people say thats the best time to travel! Im off to morocco next week. Ill be 14 weeks.

Hey, im of to cyprus next week for 2 weeks so ill let you know when i get back! Go and enjoy! if your having a problem free pregnancy then i wouldnt worry xx

salou is brill.... enjoy it!!! You have the pool, air con and shade to keep cool :)!!

Theres only one theme park Port Aventura and that is universal studios and loads to do even though you cant go on any rides!!

Enjoy it hun.... :)

Yeah salou is great!

I was on holiday when I was pregnant, but didnt know it. I was a little more cranky, but id put that down to the sunstroke lol hope u have a great time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->