Going overdue is getting to be expensive!

Cat

Reaction score
Every weekend that Im over due I go out shopping to make myself feel better. Last weekend I bough a new hair dryer, tongs, infra red massager, hair products and make up, and now today I have bought a new bag, top, skirt, dress and an iPod shuffle (to while away boring hours of being induced in hospital)

Anyone know how long these things play for before they need charging? I might be in for a long wait!

I'd plug it in beside your bed ....

I ALWAYS charge my phone up in hospital and leave it on charge lol ...

im a cheeky bint lol

xxx

lol well why not, you deserve it, wont have as much time to treat yourself when LO arrives, so why not now. anyway come on baby, time to come out xxx

aww hun im sure bubs will come soon x

depends, if you are like me and shuffle through songs the battery goes a lot quicker but otherwise it does last a while. Don't blame you for treating yourself, you deserve it :)

I've only charged my iPod shuffle (the new mini one) once since christmas when i got it. I've not used it much, but its gotta be nearly 20hrs i should think. They go on and on and on and on and...

Well, they have good battery lives anyway ^_^

and an iPod shuffle (to while away boring hours of being induced in hospital)

Anyone know how long these things play for before they need charging? I might be in for a long wait!

"Charge and sync with the included USB dock. Operate its controls with one hand. Enjoy up to 12 hours straight of skip-free music playback."

Straight off the iPod Website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"