Going to a wedding

motherofboys

Reaction score
in July. Having a real job finding anything I like to wear. I want something floaty and girly, because I'm not a very girly person and want to make an effort LOL
Anyway I found this which I really like, what do you girls reckon? In the Aqua colour. Also I have red hair, like dyed red, is that going to clash with that colour dress?
https://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk...ape-dress-by-ax-paris/2?wmpsorigin=codesearch

I think that's a gorgeous dress, and the red hair will make you stand out, go on...be daring:winkwink:

I want that dress, do they ship to the states? The red hair will make you look fantastic, I have natural vivid red hair and I haven't found a color that clashes yet.

Thank you! I am rubbish at choosing clothes and colours etc so really appreciate your help

BTW, we demand pictures of you in said dress :winkwink:

Thats a lovely dress, go for it! xx

its really nice hun :)

i want this dress:
https://www.desireclothing.co.uk/products/d1143coral-coral-pleat-detail-chiffon-dress.html
but i have no money :(

Ok please excuse the mess, its not always like this, but, well.... 3 boys LOL
Anyway I ordered it, it came, but its quite short, what do you think? Too short? And what shoes will go with this? My mate suggested silver??

Attachments

• 2012-06-02 17.59.46.jpg
    2012-06-02 17.59.46.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
Oh an my hair will be cut and coloured, its not been done in ages, so will be redder

It looks lovely, I agree silver would look nice or maybe even some pale pink/nude coloured heals x

Thank you. I'm not used to wearing short dresses/skirts and always worry they are too short. I guess its silly really, I'm only 25 and slim but feel like I shouldnt because I'm a wife and mother LOL

Lol if I had a figure like yours I'd be wearing short dresses all day every day till I'm in my 50's:haha: it really does look fab on you! xx

hee hee thank you. My husband said it was fine and so did my friend but I needed opinions of people I knew wouldnt just say it to be nice

Fantastic! And yes, strappy silver sandals would look great. Maybe even gladiator style...fits with the Roman image you have going on there :thumbup:

Ooooo! Didn't think of that! Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->