Going to be struggling this Christmas

channy3232

Reaction score
Ughhhh!! When it rains it pours! We've been looking at new cars but now my husbands car broke so we will need to get a new one sooner rather than later. He fixed it temporarily but it wont last forever. Well now my husband put laundry in tonight and I went into the kitchen to get a drink and I smelled something burning. The motor burned out in the washer so now we need a new one. Just stupid unplanned expenses getting in the way of Christmas!! I don't know how much we're going to be able to buy for Rocco now :( Thank God the washer didn't catch fire

I've just moved house and have been paying rent on two houses, so we're going to be much the same this Xmas :(

Urrgh, it's always things coming up at the same time! :hugs:

Aww how horrible! Is it possible to get a car on a pay monthly scheme to help with costs?......

:hug:

Ours too! We have to have $$ to move come the first of the year, and a few pieces of furniture since we had to toss our couch. Basically the furniture is going to be our Christmas and Dec birthday presents. We're just setting a tight budget on Christmas. It's too expensive to buy for everyone so we're just buying for his parents and mine.

People will understand your situation. It's just bad timing, but they're necessities.

What were you looking to get him? Some of us around here may have some old toys etc. to send you?

Oh thank you honey that's so sweet!! We really were only going to get him a handful of things. My sisters and brother and parents will get him plenty. I will just have to cut his list down.
And we are planning on getting a loan for a car. My car was just paid off and we haven't had a car payment for a few months and we were going to use that money for a new one, but not til at least January. Now we will probably have to open a credit card to get the washer so there is another payment. Ughghhh. I know we could be much much worse off and Ian thankful that we're able to feed our son and keep him warm and safe.

It just sucks.

Sorry Hun, I can sympathise, our boiler has just broken, i dread to think what that will cost, plus we need to get more bits for baby.

Take care xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->