going to hosp. updated pg1

jackie.d

Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥
Reaction score
going into hospital just to make sure my waters havnt gone, went out earlier and when i got back i was soaking wet, since then iv been damp, and theirs been a bit of blood, only a tiny bit when wiping but need to get checked cause of what happened with douglas last yr :cry: im sooo anxiouse and scared :cry: just waiting on midwife to phone back to tell me what hospital to go too. i hope its nothing. i really want to get to atleast 35 weeks :cry: lets hope its my bladder again!

xxx

update

omg thankyou for all your replies :cry: xxx
just got back from hospital a llittle over an hour ago, they checked my waters (swab) when i got their and they didnt break, turns out i have alot of discharge which they said can be normal which was litterally soaking me. they think thats what that was. they still dont know where the bleedings comming from so i was kept in last night and all day today so they could keep an eye and make sure baby is ok. i had a scan and babies fine :cloud9: they also did a test tonight which is to check my hormones to see if labor looks like it could start anytime soon and it came back negative :cloud9: so they let me go home.
dont want anymore bleeding now.
thankyou again for all your replies, i got myself into such a panick yesterday, i think mainly because how far i am now and with what happened to douglas i thought the worst and then couldnt snap out of it.
im determined to get to atleast 35 weeks.

hope your all well. xxx

oh hun how scary for you. i am holding you close in my thoughts xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

oh hun :( Keeping everything crossed that its wee and nothing else :hugs2: x x

Oh hun - hope it's nothing and you've just wet yourself! Will be thinking of you x x x :hugs:

I hope everything will be ok. Fingers crossed for you! xx

I hope everything is OK, sending you hugs xx

Hoping everything is ok with you and LO :hugs:

thankyou x im just away now so hopefully its ok.. iv managed to get myself in a right panick cause of the bleeding aswell and im still leaking but just a little?? :cry::cry:

xxx

Best of Luck... am sendig you lots of postitive thoughts. x

hope everything is okay... good luck xxx let us know how it turns out hon

I hope that everything is ok for you hun, fingers crossed that all is ok......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->