Going to let my hair down (or should I not??!)

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Hello so I've been interested in TTC since August. DH decided he was ready in the past few weeks. So since August I have been monitoring my diet, exercise, and alcohol intake. I don't want to hurt my chances or possibly harm a baby (not pregnant yet).

So tomorrow we have a birthday to go to and I was going to drive (not drink). But it could be a fun night to have a few and dance with the girls.

Is it ok to do this? I should ovulate next week or the following week.. I'm not pregnant.. But I don't want to cause harm. DH thinks it should be ok but I'm not sure... Help please??!

Hi Lirpa. Personally, I do what I want while TTC/NTNP :) . Changing my life all around for something that may not happen right away is exhausting and frustrating. I take my vites and folate, eat well and not so well, exercise, have a :wine: or a :beer: if I feel like it, and just live. Until I get a BFP it's all about me :haha: . GL with your decision!

Hi Lirpa. Personally, I do what I want while TTC/NTNP :) . Changing my life all around for something that may not happen right away is exhausting and frustrating. I take my vites and folate, eat well and not so well, exercise, have a :wine: or a :beer: if I feel like it, and just live. Until I get a BFP it's all about me :haha: . GL with your decision!

This to a tee. It's good to make changes to make the TTC process easier but completely changing everything in your life will just frustrate you and make you resentful if this process ends up being a long one for you. Good luck and have as much fun as humanly possible. :)

You haven't even ovulated yet so no potential harm to anything!

Well I had a blast! Danced for about 4-5 hours ha ha :) it was a great night and now back to BDing!

Well I had a blast! Danced for about 4-5 hours ha ha :) it was a great night and now back to BDing!
Nice! Glad you had a wonderful time :) . I haven't been dancing in soooooo long, years :dohh: . Definitely need to go :D .

Glad you had s nude time. You definitely need to keep having fun when ttc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->