Going to Mexico for honeymoon. Vaccinations?

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
We are getting married in August next year and we are going to the riviera maya in Mexico for our honeymoon. Do we need vaccinations? And if so what? X

I went for my honeymoon to riviera maya in March and didn't have any vaccinations, it is gorgeous. What resort you staying at?

I went to Mexico City for 6 months when I was a student. Didn't get any vaccinations. The only one I'd suggest if you're paranoid is malaria. I never got sick there.

Just void the tap water, and street food.

No you don't. That is where we went for our honeymoon too. Was awesome!

I went for my honeymoon to riviera maya in March and didn't have any vaccinations, it is gorgeous. What resort you staying at?

https://www.thomson.co.uk/destinati...&im_id=PPC&is_id=Google&it_id=EF&iu_id=phrase
:) x

I would definitely recommend Hep A & B vax. I've done a lot of travelling and I think it's much better safe than sorry. There are lots of good travel clinics that can let you know what's recommended. Are you bringing your LOs? I would consult a travel clinic for them for sure. Have a wonderful time! :)

I would definitely recommend Hep A & B vax. I've done a lot of travelling and I think it's much better safe than sorry. There are lots of good travel clinics that can let you know what's recommended. Are you bringing your LOs? I would consult a travel clinic for them for sure. Have a wonderful time! :)

No this time no :) We are going to Disney land a few months after we get married as their holiday :) Thank you I will talk to a travel clinic :) x

https://www.thomson.co.uk/destinati...&im_id=PPC&is_id=Google&it_id=EF&iu_id=phrase

Haha the exact hotel we went to, it is amazing!! Don't forget to take your marriage cert you get loads of extras, couple massage (hubby didn't want his so I had 2) candlelit meal, I would defo recommend getting the swim up room as upgrade. The kampai restaurant was amaze balls !! Strawberry daiquiris are mmmm. I am nit jealous at all, you will love it!! If you want any other info let me know x

Haha the exact hotel we went to, it is amazing!! Don't forget to take your marriage cert you get loads of extras, couple massage (hubby didn't want his so I had 2) candlelit meal, I would defo recommend getting the swim up room as upgrade. The kampai restaurant was amaze balls !! Strawberry daiquiris are mmmm. I am nit jealous at all, you will love it!! If you want any other info let me know x

I think I'm more excited for this than the actual wedding :rofl: x

Haha I was too. It is lovely, just don't expect an amazing beach. We are pool people so didn't bother us, it's not the beach it's these fake reefs they have put in to help the environment other than that is it perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->