Going to Siam Park...

TiredNurse27

expecting number 2 (lol)
Reaction score
..yeah I'm going to Siam Park in Tenerfie next week, planning on zooming down some water slides and generally going nuts without worrying about being preg at all.

That's the right thing to do right?

I went on holiday to a water park recently and there were lots of things pregnant women were not allowed to go on. I've also heard hot tubs and warm pools are not good for baby.

Don't want to reign on your parade but I think you will have to be a bit careful. Take advantage of all the opportunities to relax though. Hope you have a great time.

I've just realised you were probably being sarcastic. I need not to post and watch TV at the same time.

:haha:Yay, i live in Tenerife, i havent been to Siam park yet though, i think ill wait until i have a little one to go splashing about with (and i dont mean my oh!!)!!
Heehee!!

I went there in December I'd say have fun but some of those slides are quite rough also be careful in the wave pool as if ur in amongst all the people u will get squished.

But with my first I was 6 weeks when I found out and the week before I went to Alton towers.

Have a great time just be careful baby is still well protected in there xxxx

:haha:Yay, i live in Tenerife, i havent been to Siam park yet though, i think ill wait until i have a little one to go splashing about with (and i dont mean my oh!!)!!
Heehee!!

you're crazy not to have been there it's amazing I went 2 years ago, they've got a water adventure playground for kids that's simply amazing.

Theres 2 rides I've ruled out - other than that I'm deadly serious I'm gonna be zooming around on a giant rubber ring in a matter of days. :happydance:

Oh and thanks for the hot tub tip I will avoid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->