Going to start Charting

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Well with some advice from a great source (thanks):winkwink: Im going to start charting. I just bought a thermometer from ebay and should get it in a few days. Im going to give it a try for a few months to check myself out. Im sure I will have loads of questions. :hugs: Thanks Wobs.

Best of luck hun! x

I think you made the right decision Suz - Laid back approach for couple of months just to see whats going on at the end of it rather than a serious one!

I'm going to be charting again as soon as my thermo arrives too so we can be charting buddies :muaha: at the same time hehe

:hugs: Good, cause I have no Idea what Im Doing or looking for. :hugs:

ahh, just as i have a break everyone is starting to chart! lol

Good luck Suz

xx

My Thermometer arived today. Now what!:rofl:

Didn't need mine in the end lmfao!

Good luck suz!
xxx

So I used it this morning. Now I have to firgure out the chart thingie.

Will post a bit of info in a bit hun x Although your probably still in bed right now :lol:

thinking about charting, too... going into cycle 4. is there a time of day to take temp?

You def. need to chart 1st thing in the morning before you get out of bed....Im not that great at charting...Stuck with it for a few months. AG and Wobbles are great at charting Knowledge....Good Luck Hun;)

I'll help out as I can too...1st month really charting just finishing...just ask away and I'll do what I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->