• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gonal F and blocked tube (day 8)

Hopeful14

Reaction score
Hello!

I went to the doc this morning and I have two follies. 15mm on the left and 12mm on the right. My RE says i am responding nicely and will prob keep me on 75.

My worry is that on my left, my tube is blocked. after doing the second hsg xray we only saw the fluid spill from the right tube he didnt really check the left because i was in such discomfort. the first xray nothing spilled so we thought both were closed.

What are the chances of me having a successful cycle with a left ovary and blocked left tube? If i ovulate from the right or left will the right tube catch it? I read both yes and no. The first time i Od with clomid it was on the right but i missed it. the second time i had a 24mm follicle but low estradiol (88) on the left only still triggered but nothing happened.

My estradiol went from 92 to 142, LH 6.8, Prog .2 and Prolactin .05

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->