Gonal Girls

dbluett- i had no symptoms (well i was tired but i was on progesterone) at all. i had a lot more symptoms all the months of my failed iuis. beta on 13dpo came back at 148... so dont feel out with no symptoms. good luck tomorrow

I'm on day 4 of Gonal F 400mg. Up from last months dose of 150mg. Am hoping for a good result as previous ultrasound and bloods showed not much action and cycle got cancelled. That was crushing.

Incredibly have felt no side effects at all....(this is worrying me a little...is it working...doing a mental trip on myself)

Anyway...hopefully on Friday the blood work will show that there is something there and I can feel hopeful that we can get to retrieval stage.

Hey there MelbTaurus72!
Just wanted to tell you that I was on a much smaller dose (75mg) of Gonal F, but I didn't feel any side effects either. I wouldn't stress!

Good luck on Friday!!

Just had my beta, should know the results this afternoon. Of course I just went to the restroom and I'm spotting grrrrrrrrr.

Just had my beta, should know the results this afternoon. Of course I just went to the restroom and I'm spotting grrrrrrrrr.

Stay positive dbluett!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks Turkey. I am hoping that it is just late implantaion bleeding. The dr office should be calling soon. I have everything crossed LOL [-o<

Dbluett - when I got my BFP (from a blood test result) I was actually quite surprised, as I didn't have any symptoms either! They hit soon after though!

Berrysmoothie - good luck! FX!

MelbTaurus - I didn't have many symptoms from the gonal f - don't worry about that!

Welcome Lilyannabella!

Turkey - I forget (sorry!) are you testing soon?

Scerena - I like your positive attitude! The time goes by faster if you can manage to not obssess, and it sounds like you're doing well!

Drsquid - your babies are gorgeous! :) It's fun that you get to scan yourself!

As for me, my OH and I were lucky enough to hear a heartbeat Friday (167 beats per min - pretty sure that's good) and I am graduating to an OB-GYN (need to book an appointment). It's bittersweet because my clinic was AMAZING - seriously the best health care I've ever gotten for anything. They were so nice and caring. Hopefully I can find an OB-GYN who is as nice. I told myself I'd be less worried once I heard a heartbeat, but of course I'm not... It took so long to get here that to me the pregnancy feels "fragile" and I am so afraid!

Hope all you ladies are doing well! :)

good luck dbluett!!

curliegirlie - I was the same way with my 1st - freaked out til the very end. :hugs: Although, it does get better once you're out of 1st tri. Congrats on hearing the hb - and yes, that's a great hb!!

Curliegirlie- thanks I'm going fine :) think I'm cd16 today :)
aw that is so nice you heard your baby's heart beat :hugs: I hope once out of first tri you will be able to relax although I expect that will still be hard :hugs:

Dbluett- routing for you :hugs:

@ curlie, yay for hearing the heartbeat, and that is a very good heartbeat :). I felt the same way about leaving my clinic. I had the option for them to be my ob because they have 2 offices in one, which kind of sucked seeing pregnant women all the time while ttc. but I know most of them have been through fertility treatments as well. The only down side is the drive back and forth. It takes anywhere between 45 mins to 1hr one way which was already interfering with me and hubby work schedules. So I opted out and we went bk to my gyn office. As far as being nervously pregnant I can relate to that as well. And yet I still get nervous from time to time. I have develop a habit of checking for spotting every time I tinkle. But I am slowing progressing each day. I am ready to meet the halfway mark in a little more than 4 weeks. It will get better.

Dbluett-good luck with your beta results!!!

Hope all is well ladies!

Thans everybody for the support. Beta was BFN. Onto the next round. Well once :witch: gets here.

Thans everybody for the support. Beta was BFN. Onto the next round. Well once :witch: gets here.

Well that plain old sucks. So sorry...

The best way to deal is to "jump right back on that horse" so to speak. Hopefully AF will arrive soon and you can get the ball rolling right away. I know it's advice you've heard before, and it doesn't make the disappointment any less, but at least you can keep trying. Stay positive and know that It'll be a BFN one of these days...always remember that.

Thinking of you, and I'm available if you need to VENT!!

I am so so prey to hear that :hugs:
The :bfn: after my first roun was SO disappointing and I completely understand how you are feeling right now hun :hugs:
Take time to chill out and do something fun with oh Hun, I'm here if you need to speak :hugs:

I am so so prey to hear that :hugs:
The :bfn: after my first roun was SO disappointing and I completely understand how you are feeling right now hun :hugs:
Take time to chill out and do something fun with oh Hun, I'm here if you need to speak :hugs:

Thanks Scerena!!! going on vacation in 12 days. Maybe I will treat myself to a drink or two LOL

:hugs:

Well that plain old sucks. So sorry...

The best way to deal is to "jump right back on that horse" so to speak. Hopefully AF will arrive soon and you can get the ball rolling right away. I know it's advice you've heard before, and it doesn't make the disappointment any less, but at least you can keep trying. Stay positive and know that It'll be a BFN one of these days...always remember that.

Thinking of you, and I'm available if you need to VENT!!

Thanks Turkey. yeah it does suck. But i just had that feeling that I wasn't. So I wasn't too shocked. Vacation in 12 days, so that should be nice.

:hugs:

Yes I would hun! I did when I went to the Dominican in may I drank etc and had my first ever 30day natural cycle so I do believe relaxing is key :)

Where are you off to??

Yes I would hun! I did when I went to the Dominican in may I drank etc and had my first ever 30day natural cycle so I do believe relaxing is key :)

Where are you off to??

We are going to St Maarten.

We are going to St Maarten.[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome! Will you be able to work your doc visits around it?? We went to Punta Cana at the beginning of this cycle, and I just managed to make it work by the skin of my teeth! I had to bring the gonal-f on the plane and do my first ever 2 shots while I was there!!! Yikes!

Either way...just enjoy yourself!!!

dbluett- im sorry. *hugs*

i "discharged" myself back to my ob... i have insurance for her and nada for the clinic.

Hi :hi: Ladies!

I thought I would say hello. I have been trying for a few months, with clomid and then a cycle withouth meds. I am trying gonal f this month and don't really know anything about it.

Can anyone fill me in? Have we got some success stories here? I think I read somewhere that there is an increased risk of multiples? How many follicles did you all have when you ovulated?

Sorry to hear your news dbluett....hopefully you'll have a nice relaxing break away and will be all ready for the next go....your time will come hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->