Gonal Girls

Hello girls! I've been away for a few days!

Welcome Berrysmoothie! Keep us posted on your journey.

Turkey and dbluett - FX for you! Almost testing time for dbluett!

Scerena - thanks for asking how I'm doing! I'm feeling very tired these days - quite bloated and a little queasy... But I'm hoping these are all good signs that all is well. I have an appointment Friday, and hopefully we'll see a heartbeat! So nervous...

Thanks for all the welcome messages! Went to Drs today, blood tests good (didn't get the numbers though, oooops) 4 follicles doing well 17, 17, 18 and 19. Trigger shot tonight ovitrelle 250 and then IUI scheduled for Thursday.

Have managed to remain remarkably calm throughout given that it's the first try but am starting to wish the days and weekends away now to get to Thursday and then to get through the TWW.....feeling nervous but in a nice way not a stressed out way...so far!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts, hopefully some good news coming for everyone. Lots of :dust: to all x

Curliegirlie- I hope you get to hear baby's heartbeat on Friday will be thinking of you and hope you feel better soon :)

Berrysmoothie- welcome :) what great follicles :) gl sending you plenty of baby :dust: good luck for Thursday :)

Chiles- thanks for your positive attitude it has made me feel a lot better about my natural cycle, it's going quick aswell just realised I'm cd10 already :) glade you and baby are both well :hugs:

Hey Everybody!!!

Cridge: thanks for the help with the whole "dpo" determining advice...I'm gonna go with Saturday as 1dpo. Hope you're feeling great!!!

Dbluett: did you decide if you're going to take a HPT?? When is your blood test scheduled for??

Berrysmoothie: welcome to you!!! These ladies are so helpful and on top of things! I think you have a GREAT attitude about your whole situation...best of luck to you!!!

Curliegirlie: Do you have an ultrasound scheduled for this week?? How are you feeling??

Chiles & Dr. Squid: hope both you mamas are feeling fantastic!!!

Scerena: any word on clearance for next cycle? Hopefully you will be good to go!!!

Thanks again for all your help ladies. My beta is scheduled for Friday, August 3rd. Trying not to "symptom spot", but it ain't easy!!! :0)

Turkey- cant wait for your beta :) do you reacon you will test before??
Nope I have to have a cd3 scan when af shows, I have a scan booked for August 14th even if no af as my cycles were irregular before the ovarian drilling :) hopefully we will get the go ahead for the next cycle :)

Hey Everybody!!!

Cridge: thanks for the help with the whole "dpo" determining advice...I'm gonna go with Saturday as 1dpo. Hope you're feeling great!!!

Dbluett: did you decide if you're going to take a HPT?? When is your blood test scheduled for??

Berrysmoothie: welcome to you!!! These ladies are so helpful and on top of things! I think you have a GREAT attitude about your whole situation...best of luck to you!!!

Curliegirlie: Do you have an ultrasound scheduled for this week?? How are you feeling??

Chiles & Dr. Squid: hope both you mamas are feeling fantastic!!!

Scerena: any word on clearance for next cycle? Hopefully you will be good to go!!!

Thanks again for all your help ladies. My beta is scheduled for Friday, August 3rd. Trying not to "symptom spot", but it ain't easy!!! :0)

Hi Turkey. Blood test in next Monday. I was going to try and hold off, but i may test tonight. I am 13 dptrigger and 11 dpiui. I have had some minor cramping and some back ache, but I am not trying to symptom watch.

Hello girls! I've been away for a few days!

Welcome Berrysmoothie! Keep us posted on your journey.

Turkey and dbluett - FX for you! Almost testing time for dbluett!

Scerena - thanks for asking how I'm doing! I'm feeling very tired these days - quite bloated and a little queasy... But I'm hoping these are all good signs that all is well. I have an appointment Friday, and hopefully we'll see a heartbeat! So nervous...

Getting very nervous. Think I may take HPT tonight. But not sure yet.

Cant wait to see your results :)

Its nearly 9pm here, what time is it where you are?

Cant wait to see your results :)

Its nearly 9pm here, what time is it where you are?

Its just before 5 pm here. Trying to decided if I want to do it tonight or tomorrow morning. I also heard it's better to do it in the morning, But I have seen people get BFPs at night.

dbluett- fingers crossed for you. it is so scary to take that test... my hands always shook

Turkey- cant wait for your beta :) do you reacon you will test before??
Nope I have to have a cd3 scan when af shows, I have a scan booked for August 14th even if no af as my cycles were irregular before the ovarian drilling :) hopefully we will get the go ahead for the next cycle :)

I am not a fan of testing beforehand...for me, the possible disappointment coupled w/ the possible uncertainty is a little too much. I tested on 14dpiui, (it was a sunday) on my first attempt and got a BFN....I was holding onto the shred of hope that the various message boards gave me, but in my heart I knew it was a no. Too stressful for me...

If any of my possibly imagined side effects persist, I'll let y'all know, otherwise I'll give you an update on August 3rd...

turkey= yeah ive been there.. downside to testing "late" if it is neg, it is neg. i preferred to wait for af but if you are on progesterone it isnt going to happen. i tested early this cycle cause i knew i was gonna be at work for a super long day the beta day... so i tested 2 days early cause i was going to lunch with girlfriends who could make me feel better. i did the test... saw it was neg and hopped back in bed. like 2 min later i couldnt resist looking again and... omg, super subtle not neg.. but i was still scared to test beta day

turkey= yeah ive been there.. downside to testing "late" if it is neg, it is neg. i preferred to wait for af but if you are on progesterone it isnt going to happen. i tested early this cycle cause i knew i was gonna be at work for a super long day the beta day... so i tested 2 days early cause i was going to lunch with girlfriends who could make me feel better. i did the test... saw it was neg and hopped back in bed. like 2 min later i couldnt resist looking again and... omg, super subtle not neg.. but i was still scared to test beta day

Exactly Dr. Squid!!! At least if you test at 10dpiui or so, you actually can hold out hope that a BFN could be wrong! Last cycle I did just what you did...planned to be with girlfriends when i got the beta results, so they could console me...it definitely helped, but that was when they told me they were moving me on to the injectables, so....that was a tad emotional.

Anyway, I'm so happy for you and your babes!!! So exciting and awesome!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

HPT was...:bfn:
But I won't let myself get disapointed until i hear the blood test results (4 more days). I was doing some research and some women will never get a positive HPT.

I'm with you dbluett...good attitude!! Stay positive! I've also read lots of success stories that started with a negative hpt....beta is Monday???

Well iui was today....hubby had 80mln after washing. V crampy this morning and still am, just trying to stay amused/sane for next 2 weeks! Watching this thread actively and sending luck and :dust: to you all x

Berrysmoothie- great numbers :happydance:

Dbluett- love your attitude cnt wait until your beta :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->