Gonal Girls

Yes it was very positive! :haha:

Pregnancy is going great....Its getting more exciting each day....I am finding out the gender hopefully on the 31st! And as far as names for a girl we are going with Reagen Skye, or Kylee Madison...boy it will more likely be an Jr... I never thought that it would happen, and each day I am amazed at the fact that I am actually pregnant..I can remember riding home crying after every failed cycle...and I never thought ir would happen. That's why I am so in tune with you ladies and try to keep it positive because I will never forget the struggle to keep going. And please excuse my misspelled words...I am on my dumb phone!!

Turkey, best of luck for your beta! You are fab for not having tested yet....am 8dpiui and desperat too, although hubby has banned me! Let us know how you get on and GL again! Xxx

Welcome back norah!

I've never been on clomid and metformin, but we're here to support you!

Turkey- gl :dust:

Norah- :hi: welcome back, I've only ever done clomid and now injectables so I'm of no help sorry...

Chiles- love the names you have chosen :hugs:

Berrysmoothie- gl to you too hun :dust:

turkey- fingers crossed

chiles- yay for feeling great. today is the first day im crazy cranky.

BFN...what a bummer. Really had my hopes up this time too. What the heck is wrong??

turkey- fingers crossed

chiles- yay for feeling great. today is the first day im crazy cranky.

I have my moments!!!!! :haha: Has it set in that you are having twins yet??? You are so lucky!!!! My cousin is expecting her first set of boy/girl twins which are due in November!!! Are you going to find out the sex? Hope things get better for you soon!!

BFN...what a bummer. Really had my hopes up this time too. What the heck is wrong??

:hugs: Sorry Turkey. Don't let it get you down. We will put that energy into next cycle...one day closer to that bfp:flower:

So sorry Turkey about your BFN.. do you have a plan for next month? :hug:

Ladies, I have a question about gonal f as this is my first month trying it.

I started taking it on Monday, and went in this morning for a US and blood work, to see how I was responding to the gonal f, and I was very disappointed. My follicles were the exact same size this morning (Friday) as they were on Monday! No new development, and no increase in size. Has anyone else seen this? I can't seem to figure it out. My Estrogen was 190 so it is rising, but the follicles were not growing. The FS decided to keep my dose the same and to add menopur to the mix for the next 5 days. Then I'll go back on Wednesday for another scan.

Has anyone else not responded to the Gonal F? Or is it possible that I'm just a late bloomer? Last month I had a nice follicle that I developed on my own without meds.

drsquid.. great scans of your twins, I'm so excited for you! I would love to have twins!

chiles.. congrats on your pregnancy too! So nice to see that there are some awesome success stories out there!

:hug:

chiles- yes an no... started looking at twin nursing pillows etc.. i think im the only person on the planet who never wanted twins. sure it is kinda neat and i dont wanna root against either of them but... one would be much easier. ive always pictured myself baby wearing etc. and i just cant see how im gonna make that work

@allicat- Don't let that get you down....I don't remember if you said that you have pcos or not...but if you do that is normal...I was a late responder to gonal f too, especially at the low doses. When my RE upped my dose it still took a while but then I overstimmed easily....and thats why my cycle was cancelled. The same thing happened to Curlie Girl and she had to convert to IVF. So you are not out yet, It just might be a longer stimming cycle. You will have no follies then out of no where they will grow like crazy...You will respond regardless it just may take a few days longer :)

@Drsquid-It will all grow on you perfectly...and having twins in the house is going to be sooo much fun watching them grow up and seek their personalities etc....I am looking forward to your updates! Have you started a Journal yet?

Turkey - so sorry to hear about your BFN - we'll be here for your next try! It will happen!

Alicatt - Just like Chiles, I was a slow responder. My doctor kept having to up the dose bit by bit slowly because there wasn't much of a change... then all of a sudden, woosh! TONS of follicles! That's why I was converted to IVF - they didn't want to risk 10 eggs implanting or something like that! I think you may just need to increase the dose. It's normal that it takes time. My doctor always started low because each person responds differently.

Hi , Thanks for all my welcome posts I remember you all from previous posts and I am glad to see we have some more BFP's from the last time I was here, good luck to you all.

Alicatt - they retrieve your eggs by injecting a needle into you follicle and extracting the fluid and egg contained within the follicle. i was sleeping when this happened and didnt feel anything until I was awake and it was slightly uncomfortable nothing you couldnt handle.

Turkey - so sorry to hear about your BFN - we'll be here for your next try! It will happen!

Alicatt - Just like Chiles, I was a slow responder. My doctor kept having to up the dose bit by bit slowly because there wasn't much of a change... then all of a sudden, woosh! TONS of follicles! That's why I was converted to IVF - they didn't want to risk 10 eggs implanting or something like that! I think you may just need to increase the dose. It's normal that it takes time. My doctor always started low because each person responds differently.

EEK! I don't have the option of IVF, so I hope I don't end up with 10 follies! That would be horrible! I'm going in on Wednesday to see where we are at. Hoping and praying that I only have 2-3 maturing ones!

Hello Ladies!!

Alicatt: wishing you GL on Wednesday!

So just wanted to give you girls a quick update...I went in this morning for bloodwork & sono, everything is looking great so far. This is cycle day 6 for me and I am still on 75 units of Gonal F. On my left ovary I have a 14.5, 13.5 & 11 and a lot of little ones On my right I have a 13 & 10 and some smaller onse. They say I am progressing very well.
I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed.

XoXo

Hello Ladies!!

Alicatt: wishing you GL on Wednesday!

So just wanted to give you girls a quick update...I went in this morning for bloodwork & sono, everything is looking great so far. This is cycle day 6 for me and I am still on 75 units of Gonal F. On my left ovary I have a 14.5, 13.5 & 11 and a lot of little ones On my right I have a 13 & 10 and some smaller onse. They say I am progressing very well.
I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed.

XoXo

Jellz, that is great! So you have 5 that look promising. I only had 2 on CD7 and they were both 7mm. So we'll see what they are like on Wednesday. Did they mention what your lining looked like? Your follies look great!! GL!

Alicatt - hopefully they'll find the perfect dose and all will be good! FX for you!

Jellz - Yay, FX that things continue to progress well!

Alicatt - hopefully they'll find the perfect dose and all will be good! FX for you!

Jellz - Yay, FX that things continue to progress well!

I'm now taking 75 iu of Gonal F and 75 iu of Menopur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->