Gonna Take That Test

Newie

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to this site and gave birth to a lovely little boy on 4th January 2008 :happydance:.

However AF :witch: has not yet paid her visit this month, and I am now concerned that I could be pregnant again - which if I am would mean I would be due just before my sons first birthday - not exactly what I would have planned. I cannot tell yet if I'm excited or not about the possibility of another addition to our family within a year - although I do feel any baby is a blessing,

Anyway, I'm now on my way out to buy the test - we'll have to see what the result is! :test:

Best wishes to everyone out there!

Thanks to you all! :hug:

I'm just a bit concerned what my OH will think - we definitely haven't been trying. I know he'll be supportive - but it'll be a huge shock if I am. Anyway, on my way to shops now!

The exact same thing happened to me! i had my son (after 2 years of trying) in feb 06 and gave birth to my daughter in feb 07!! it was a bit of a shock, but well worth it!
good luck and keep us posted.
:hug:

Good luck!!! Sex was the last thing on my mind after no1 was born- good on you!!!

As you are unsure if another addition is entirely what you are wanting I hope that either way you are happy with the results that are returned.

Good luck.

X

Well I went to the shop and bought a Predictor test - the only type they had there. The result was :bfn: - which I felt a little bit disappointed about, so at least I know now how I would have felt if it had been +ve. Still no AF, and I must admit I'm still having all the same signs I had with my first pregnancy - nausea, backache, cannot sleep, etc. :confused:

If situation stays same, I'll take a digital ClearBlue test in few days - much prefer this type, and I'll have to hunt down a shop that's got them in stock - must be a lot of women testing at the moment! I really don't like the Predictors. Also with my first pregnancy I didn't actually get a :bfp: until I was 6 weeks!

Anyway, I cannot be too disappointed if AF does make an appearance anytime soon - I have my lovely little boy to be grateful for, and I can make sure he gets 100% of my attention.

Best wishes to you all and thanks for your messages of support - I shall keep you posted!:hugs:

Can you get a first response HPT? Those can detect the pregnancy hormone 4 days before your expected period.
Are you sure your period isn't just delayed? Maybe it's taking your body a little longer to regulate.
Either way good luck let us know the outcome :)

My periods went straight back to being regular after the birth. I'm now actually four days late, so should be able to take any type of pregnancy test but they only had one type at the shop I went to today.

With my first pregnancy though all tests showed -ve (Predictor, ClearBlue, 1st Response, etc) until I was six weeks when I finally got the +ve! I'll just have to wait and see whether AF comes, or I get another test and the result of that!

goodl luck -keep us posted.
your little boy is beautiful by the way.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->