Good Bye Everyone!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I'm moving over to second trimester today!! Yaaaay!! Ill see you all over there after awhile. Baby is growing great, cant wait to find out the sex in 24 days!!
PS. So far my morning/all day sickness has slowed down, but not gone completely. I had to switch my prenatals this week since I'm 2nd Trimester now, (I wanted to take the "hardcore" prenatals during the first trimester, even if they made me really sick) my other ones made me soooo sick with all the iron and DHA. Now I'm taking a gummy prenatal that has no iron and minimal DHA and I think that's helped a lot the last 2 days.
Good luck to everyone and I wish you a happy 9 months!!

babybabyno2 I have heard different answers to when the second trimester starts. some say 12 weeks some say 14 ..so I really have no idea lOl

There are different opinions on when the 2nd trimester starts, but this forum makes the cutoff at 13 weeks. So anything under 13 weeks is in 1st trimester thread, anything 13 weeks and over is in 2nd trimester thread.

I'll be heading to the 2nd trimester thread too... tomorrow! Now if only my nausea will get the memo that it should ease up once I hit 2nd trimester! So far, still feel horrible 24/7...

AH! You gave me a scare ;-) super glad you're heading off to better places *second tri* hoping it gives you * and you too, Bighouse* the relief it's claimed to. See you all in about 1.5 wks.

Congratulations on moving over to second tri :D x

Yay...see you over in the 2nd Trimester soon! :wave:

That was fast! :D So long and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->