Good Idea

BrokenfoREVer

Goth Mummy (:
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I thought I'd share this idea of my mom's with you all. I hope it might help some of you :)

FOB is constantly threatening to take me to court over access. Every fight we have he assumes I'm saying he can't see LO & tell me he'll drag me through every court in the land & put me through hell.

Now I've never once said he can't see LO, only that he can't take him away while he's being BF.

My mom came up with the idea of getting a note pad & writing down the date & arrival & departure time every single time FOB comes to see LO & get a witness thats seen him arrive & leave to sign the book. I also had the idea of logging down any issues or problems FOB might cause so I had a note of the dates.

This means when he goes screaming to court that I'm stopping access I have it all written down as proof.

I'm having to do this as I live with my mom & there is only us 2. She works 9-5 mon to fri & FOB works shifts, so ofc she won't always be there when he comes to see LO. I'm just trying to protect myself as FOB makes up very convincing lies about me & things I'm supposed to have done.

I thought it was a good idea of my mom's & I hope it might help some of you facing the sames issues with FOB's. :flower:

That is a good idea. They do say keep a diary and record EVERYTHING.

He can't just go taking you to court without a good reason and its a looooooooooooooong process so I hope his ready for that if thats the game he wants to play.

Good luck on the birth of your baby :) xx

that is a very good thing to do ... you should keep a diary of each time he sees the baby , each time he calls of text.... basically everytime any contact takes place , therefore he can not deny that you have communicated with him and been fair.

That is a good idea! I know fob will lie over the access I will give him.

Good idea

...or you could always purchase one of those nifty little dictaphones and record every conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->