Good Lord..

Andrea... How are you today??? :flower:

Just thinking about ya chicka :hugs:

Think I am loosing circulation in my fingers, from keeping them crossed for ya babe :haha:

Love ya!:friends:

It sounds good to me as well! Oh my goodness you have no idea how ecstatic I will be if you are pregnant!!! You def deserve it... you are one of the most caring and kind hearted people I have ever spoken to! :hugs:

Andrea... How are you today??? :flower:

Just thinking about ya chicka :hugs:

Think I am loosing circulation in my fingers, from keeping them crossed for ya babe :haha:

Love ya!:friends:
I love you and thanks so much for being here for me, it means more than you know..XOOXOX
It sounds good to me as well! Oh my goodness you have no idea how ecstatic I will be if you are pregnant!!! You def deserve it... you are one of the most caring and kind hearted people I have ever spoken to! :hugs:
Thank you so much,,XOXO You know once you start TTC you really realize how bad you want to be pregnant. I just cried myself to bed last night and I prayed to God to please give me another chance at this. I hope he is listening
:cry::cry: I am terrified but I committed to giving it one more try and I will go from there:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: XOOXOO

:hugs: have everything crossed for you!!! that its implantation pain.... when are u going to test?

Fingers crossed for you hon, I so so hope it's good signs! Welcome to TTC madness!!

:hugs: have everything crossed for you!!! that its implantation pain.... when are u going to test?

I don't know when should I? I thought I would test if I missed my period? Can you test before you are due to get your AF and would it be accurate?

There are tests that can be before AF is due, some several days before, so look around.

I'm so willing it to be this time for you... :hugs::hugs:

I am sending up my prayers for you to see those 2 pink lines. You deserve this more then YOU even know! :hugs:

I don't know when should I? I thought I would test if I missed my period? Can you test before you are due to get your AF and would it be accurate?

well u can get a false negative thats dissappointing, but u can't get a false positive....i think i got a faint bfp around the 10/11 dpo mark.... weds sounds a better date 12dpo.. but don't take as said if its bfn as some don't come posite till 14/15 dpo!! xxx

LOL You haven't entered the madness of obsessive testing yet then? :dohh: I was testing about twice a day (with internet cheapies) from 8 dpo and then squinting to try to see a line lol.

I really hope it's a good sign for you. I don't think you need to worry about ectopic as the baby isn't big enough to cause pain until about 6 weeks or so. xxx

*** UPDATE***'My BOOBEES still hurt :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am going to test Wednesday...

Haha if they weren't sore before they will be now, hehehe. really hoping for your BFP! XXX

What's this I hear?????:winkwink:

Sore boobies???:happydance::happydance:

hahaha:haha:

Andrea, I am hoping, praying and crossing everything that is crossable for you!!!:hugs:

FYI... I have seen pregnancy tests that you can test 5 days before your period is due....:winkwink: In fact, that's most of the ones I've seen in local drug stores ...

Yay for sore boobies!!! LOL! Oh I can't wait until you test!

I got a very very faint line at around 10 DPO but I was one of those women who pee on a million tests starting at about 5 DPO! Yea I got a little obsessive... :blush:

I have my fingers crossed for you! Cant wait till Wed to hear your great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->