Good Lord..

Okay first hugs!! it is too early for you to have pain from an ectopic pregnancy, so lets just get that out of our minds for now. But it sounds like you may have ruptured an ovarian cyst. I have ruptured an extremely large one during sex, and OMGoodness, the pain was intense!!! And I have had 5 babies without drugs. But this hurt, bad. I am happy to see you are trying again! I hope you get your BFP really soon, and that all is well with this pregnancy. I am thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust, and prayers, and a ton of hugs!

Chicka .... Keep us updated on how you are feeling ... You KNOW you have a few stalkers ...:flasher::flasher::paper::paper::haha:

Xoxo :hugs:

Chicka .... Keep us updated on how you are feeling ... You KNOW you have a few stalkers ...:flasher::flasher::paper::paper::haha:

Xoxo :hugs:

I feel like I am getting sick now :sick::sick::sick::sick: I don't know what to think anymore. My Boobies are very full :wacko::wacko: I am going to test Wednesday . Now my AF is not due till Saturday or Sunday if I test Wednesday and it is negative does that mean I am definitely not pregnant?
XOXOOXOXOXXO Kisses :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Absolutely not hun! The show aint over til the lady in red shows ;)

:wohoo:Tomorrow is TESTING day ... :happydance::happydance:

:yipee: :headspin: :juggle: :loopy: :bunny: :holly:

There.... Think I threw all the big guns out this morning :haha:

Andy, Love ya tons:flower:

u are so restrained i would of caved and tested by now!!! good luck tomorrow xxx

LOL!!! I know..... I would have already been through .... Ohhhh, maybe about 2-3 tests by now!!! :happydance::happydance:

Heck, she's making me wanna go pee on a stick for her!!! :haha:

Going to be obsessively checking here tomorrow

If you get a bfn it doesn't mean it won't change to a bfp - Maff was a bfn until 14dpo. Jessica was a bfp at 8dpo so I thought I was out that month with him

Has anyone experienced this, I feel like my breasts are in the way and my left breast, well, the nipple is erect and wont go down for 3 days now :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: (TMI) I know :sick::sick::sick:
XOXO Thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OOh, sounds good, Andrea! Symptom spotting is a killer, isn't it?! I never got sore boobs till well after my BFP last time but I don't have much of a rack, hehe. We are all different though, lots of women get sore boobs as a sign. Can't wait till tomorrow when you :test: Good luck, I so hope this is it for you!

OOh, sounds good, Andrea! Symptom spotting is a killer, isn't it?! I never got sore boobs till well after my BFP last time but I don't have much of a rack, hehe. We are all different though, lots of women get sore boobs as a sign. Can't wait till tomorrow when you :test: Good luck, I so hope this is it for you!

Eek my rack is like a double d :dohh: You think I should test tomorrow or wait to see if I miss my period? I mean my period is due Saturday or Sunday/ What if i test tomorrow and it is negative could I still be anyway?
XOXO:hugs:

Yup, you could still be. It's not over till AF shows! It depends on how soon or late implantation took place when you start building up detectable levels of HCG, for the test to work. Different tests have different sesitivities as well, so can pick up lesser amounts and therefore be used earlier. First Resposnse Early Result (FRER) I think can be used up to 4 days before AF is due but the day after AF is due is the most reliable. False negatives are common, false positives are pretty rare - some folk reckon the blue dye tests to be a bit unbreliable and the pink ones less likely to give an evaporation line. Feel free to post a pic when you do test and we'll all take a squint at it!

Do you have regular cycles since you lost Ava, hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->