Good luck to all of you

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
My husband and I have suffered a huge loss this past weekend...we lost our baby at 12 weeks. I will no longer be on the board....maybe next time around, but I wanted to wish you all good luck with your babies. We plan to try again so maybe I will talk to you all then.
Dee

Oh Dee I am so sorry for your loss....I cant imagine how you must be feeling...Take Care of yourself :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh shame sweetie!

Take this time to recover both emotionally and physically. Take all the time you need.
You'll be smiling again soon :hugs:

So so sorry hun
:hugs:
Like elles28 said, take care of yourself and come back whenever you're ready
Thinking of you
xx

I am so sorry for your loss. It is understandable you won't be on the board. Take care of yourself.

Christine
x

So sorry to hear of your loss :cry:
Take care :hugs:

I'm really sorry. Hopefully you wont have to try too hard or wait too long. Good luck & take care.

I´m so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back on the board in the not too distant furture. :hugs:

:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best....and hope to see you back when the time is right for you. :(

Oh no :( I'm sorry for your loss and I hope after you've had time to recover that you'll be back soon :hugs: please take care of yourself hon.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, will be thinking of you **hugs**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->