Good news!

C

Chrissy7411

Well I had my appointment today and I'm now 2 cm dilated, still 100% effaced of course, and he is all the way engaged! I also think I lost my mucus plug, for me it was greenish and slimy and there was a lot of it... :blush: I'm getting a lot of cramps and contractions still and they've been getting stronger!

My Dr. said she wouldn't be surprised if I had him ANY day now! I'm trying not to get too excited but I really hope LO comes realllllly soon. We all want him to come this weekend because my older brother will be in town! Please wish me luck girls! :hugs:

:dust:

Good luck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. And heres a whole load of labour dust! :dust:
I hope Jace-Noah turns up any day now!

Sounds like he'll come soon! It seriously can just creep up on you.

Aw wow :) good luck! Hopefully he'll show his face sometime soon, keep us updated and I hope your okay x

Ahhhh, thats so crazy! GoooodLuck!
You'll have a son in no time!!!!! :D

Thank y'all! :flow: I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can't help it... Hehe. :oops:

You're so close now you lucky thing. :) I still have 21 weeks until i'm in ur shoes. Omg he's going to be soooo adorable!!

Good luck, Chrissy! Can't wait to seeeee him!! :D

yay! goodluck...hope it happens for you soon :D

You're so close now you lucky thing. :) I still have 21 weeks until i'm in ur shoes. Omg he's going to be soooo adorable!!
I know I say this all the time and you might hear it all the time, but it really goes by soooo fast! Even though I don't remember what it feels like to not be pregnant, I have no idea where the last nine months have gone. I'm kind of sad in a way that this pregnancy is almost over, but I can't wait to hold my baby boy! :cloud9:

Thank you!

That is such good news! I wish my doctor did that at appointment (check how dilated I am) but here in NZ they will only check you if you/they think you're in labor :mad:

So I have no idea if I am even close! But I am going to start walking up stairs and running and eating curry and an anything else I can to get labor started!

I think you'll go into labor in the next 2 days =D!

Wow congratz!!

Again, I am so jealous haha! Im due tomorrow and also had an appointment today and I am 0cm dilated and not effaced at all! They won't induce me until July 7th so I will likely be almost 2 weeks overdue if nothing happens before then :cry:

Hopefully this is it for you!

That is such good news! I wish my doctor did that at appointment (check how dilated I am) but here in NZ they will only check you if you/they think you're in labor :mad:

So I have no idea if I am even close! But I am going to start walking up stairs and running and eating curry and an anything else I can to get labor started!

I think you'll go into labor in the next 2 days =D!
Awh I'm sorry! :( Here, they start checking at 36 weeks.

Good luck! Hopefully your LO doesn't keep you waiting long! :flow: I HOPE SO! That would be amazing! :cloud9: We are getting the travel system and washing his clothes, blanket, ect. tomorrow and today we have been cleaning the house like crazy! I just want my water to break!!!! :lol:

Wow congratz!!

Again, I am so jealous haha! Im due tomorrow and also had an appointment today and I am 0cm dilated and not effaced at all! They won't induce me until July 7th so I will likely be almost 2 weeks overdue if nothing happens before then :cry:

Hopefully this is it for you!
Awh good luck! Don't be too discouraged. You can go into labour without even expecting it. ;)

Awh why so long? I would hate to have to wait two weeks.

Ahhhh Chrissy yay! :flow:

Hopefully your bouncing baby boy will be here soon! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->