Good news!

Congratulations Chrissy he is absolutely gorgeous! You are now officially a MILF :winkwink: xx

Can someone ask her permission to upload a pic on BNB? I wanna see this little cutie!!

Awwwww congrats Chirissy!! im sure he is gorgeous!!
wishing you a speedy recovery! xxxxxx

oooo lucky you! i had moved out from home by 17 and adamant to do everything on my own so she offered a few times to pay for lessons but i turned them down lol! plus if i drove she would expect me to drive the 300 miles to go visit them! lol!

i think we should be able to retire our boobies when they are not in use! my back went from that of an 18 year old to that of a 90 year old when i had to lug around the extra booby weight with DD and its just got steadily worse lol!

i deffo found it easy, my expectations were really bad tho, i thought she would cry constantly and want feeding and changing non stop and be general hard work both physically and mentally but it wasnt half as bad as i thought it would be! i thought i was going to need so much help in the first few weeks that i asked my mum to come stay for 2 weeks in a hotel down the road so she would be there to help me if i needed it and help out during the day with housework and cooking etc but i managed to do all the house work, get me and baby dressed and even make a marinade for whatever meat we were having for dinner that night before my mum had even got to mine each morning! so i didnt need her, she was more hindrance than help lol! it was nice having someone to talk to tho to bring me back to normal conversation and keep my brain from just saying mummy wummy lovey woves you soo muchy poo lol! i think our youngness really does help!
my birth was really quite ok too, i thought it would be terrible since my mum had told me her birth stories of being in birth for hours and hours and MIL told me hers about being in labour for a week in hospital! and granny in law told me hers were she had given birth after a 2 week long labour to a ridiculously huge baby that looked like a 3-6 month old in her house with just her neighbour for help!! i was dreading it! and theres me go in at 11ish give birth at 4am ish and home by tea that night lol! i think our bodies just cope better, plus we have a certain determination because were young and stubborn and have to have things our way :haha:

well i had DD at 18, this bab il b 21 so both still young, but me and OH decided we want to have another baby once i hit 28+ and considering both DD and this pregnancy took 2 years to happen il probably be 30 and having the next, im dreading to think how il manage to cope since iv had it so easy since im young (not saying that older mummies have it hard because their age, just that its not what im used to) xxx

Well I still live at home but I am hoping to move out when the baby is born. I will probably give myself a little while to get used to having the baby and get into a routine with them. Can't wait to move in with my OH :happydance:

Really? I feel relieved after reading that because I honestly don't know what to initially expect! Everyone tell you what to expect but every baby is different like... xx

hehe moving in with OHs is the fun bit, all their little irritating things seem to be hundreds of times worse! especially in those first few months lol!!

people always tell you how its gunna be and whats going to happen how your going to feel etc but it just depends on how you look at it and how you deal with changes, Just take everything as it comes, dont get stressed over anything until it happens, thats what i done, everyone kept telling me how awful colic was and that i should prepare myself for it, but i just ignored it until she did get it and then dealt with it when i had to and it wasnt as bad as anybody was saying.

everybody always says you get flung in the deep end with a baby, but its not that bad, a new born baby only wants to eat, sleep, be clean, have cuddles and be loved, the cuddles and love come naturally, you have the food, and after that sleep usually follows, all you have to remember to do is change the nappy and keep him/her clean. things get harder as you go along and your baby needs more, but by the time you need to learn something else the other things are embedded in your brain and become 2nd nature.

As long as you have confidence in yourself your baby will have confidence in you and you will both figure things out together. :) xxx

Yay congrats!! Hope everything went smoothly and you can update us all with some pictures and your story soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->