• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

That is such good news! I wish my doctor did that at appointment (check how dilated I am) but here in NZ they will only check you if you/they think you're in labor :mad:

So I have no idea if I am even close! But I am going to start walking up stairs and running and eating curry and an anything else I can to get labor started!

I think you'll go into labor in the next 2 days =D!
Awh I'm sorry! :( Here, they start checking at 36 weeks.

Good luck! Hopefully your LO doesn't keep you waiting long! :flow: I HOPE SO! That would be amazing! :cloud9: We are getting the travel system and washing his clothes, blanket, ect. tomorrow and today we have been cleaning the house like crazy! I just want my water to break!!!! :lol:

Aw lucky! I wish my doctor would check me, although I am terrified of someone actually looking down there :blush: but I want to know if I am dilated at all or not! I don't reckon I am but I might be! Aw you are going to have him in no time! Just do some walking up stairs and I heard doing squats and jumping jacks also help bring on labor!

I just walked up my set of stairs like 20 times and ran up and down the drive way haha, cars driving past would of been like what is she doing? :dohh:

Yayy, thats amazing Chrissy! :happydance:

Your so close to meeting your LO..I'm so excited for you :cloud9:
Keep us updated :D

:hugs:

Aw lucky! I wish my doctor would check me, although I am terrified of someone actually looking down there :blush: but I want to know if I am dilated at all or not! I don't reckon I am but I might be! Aw you are going to have him in no time! Just do some walking up stairs and I heard doing squats and jumping jacks also help bring on labor!

I just walked up my set of stairs like 20 times and ran up and down the drive way haha, cars driving past would of been like what is she doing? :dohh:
Yeah... For me it's actually kinda painful and just really uncomfortable. She like goes waaaaay in there. :shock: You might! I had no idea I was going to be 1 cm and since I stayed 1 cm for another week I really didn't think I was going to be 2 cm, but I am! :)

My mom is going to go on a long walk with me in an hour or so, once the sun goes down more! :flow: And we are going to stop by the gym at my apartments because they have one of those big balls, and I'm gonna bounce on it lol. :lol:

Haha, yeah... We probably look like crazy pregnant people! :lol:

Yeah... For me it's actually kinda painful and just really uncomfortable. She like goes waaaaay in there. :shock: You might! I had no idea I was going to be 1 cm and since I stayed 1 cm for another week I really didn't think I was going to be 2 cm, but I am! :)

My mom is going to go on a long walk with me in an hour or so, once the sun goes down more! :flow: And we are going to stop by the gym at my apartments because they have one of those big balls, and I'm gonna bounce on it lol. :lol:

Haha, yeah... We probably look like crazy pregnant people! :lol:

EEeee! I can't imagine getting checked, I think I am more terrified of the doctor telling me to take of my undies to get checked than the actual labor :dohh: i'm so self concious down there :blush:

Ohhh that's right it's summer where you are, right? It's the middle of the day here but it's winter so I don't get all hot and sweaty (too much) from running and walking hehe. I want one of those balls! I know my mum use to have one... hmm might go for a hunt and do some bouncing :holly:

Yay!! Good luck!! I hope he comes really soon :happydance:

YAY!
:happydance:
Im excited to hear about the labor soon, and good thing you told me what the mucas plug looked like, Im always obsessing that mine came out xD
Jace will be here very soon. And such good time, a summer baby!

JLFKJS - We have the same due date! =)

Awe yay! How are you feeling? We are almost there!!:flower:

I am feeling ok! My stretch marks are making my stomach SO itchy, and I think I am getting braxton hicks which is good! I know I am so excited! How are you feeling? Have you been doing anything to try bring on labor? :flower:

Thank you all so much! :hugs2:
Keep in mind only about 10% of labors start with ones water breaking. :flower:

(mine did breaking was the start of my labor though.)
Yes, that's true! :) If my water did break then I'd KNOW for sure I was going to have him hehe. I'm sure I'll know when I'm in labor though lol.
EEeee! I can't imagine getting checked, I think I am more terrified of the doctor telling me to take of my undies to get checked than the actual labor :dohh: i'm so self concious down there :blush:

Ohhh that's right it's summer where you are, right? It's the middle of the day here but it's winter so I don't get all hot and sweaty (too much) from running and walking hehe. I want one of those balls! I know my mum use to have one... hmm might go for a hunt and do some bouncing :holly:
It's okay... I am too. :oops: I get excited because I like to know if there is any progress but I wish they could know without having to actually go in there. :shock: Yes. IT'S SO HOT. Especially in Texas. :(

Yeah I'm gonna do plenty of this! :holly: :lol:

I am feeling ok! My stretch marks are making my stomach SO itchy, and I think I am getting braxton hicks which is good! I know I am so excited! How are you feeling? Have you been doing anything to try bring on labor? :flower:

I'm feeling pretty good besides my hips killing me when I wake up! No progress yet as far as dialation and whatnot. I've been walking quite a bit but its more of a cowboy waddle type thing now lol. What about you?

All modesty goes out the window when you hear the nurse say "You're ten centimeters. Time to start pushing!" Honestly, I was sooo shy about being checked & such... but you quickly get over it! :thumbup: I wore pretty socks during labor (from Target... weird, I know) and I just stared at my socks while I was being checked & when I was pushing. :haha: Good distraction, I suppose.

Annddd, YIPPEEEEEE! :wohoo: I am so excited for you to have Jace! I'm going to be going insane waiting for updates when you actually go into labor! ;) Oh, regarding the water breaking bit, my waters started leaking when they induced me-- I was 3cm. The majority of my waters came out when I pushed her out though. & because my epi didn't work, I could feel it... and it felt SO weird! Just, gushy. :haha: I look back on my labor and LOVE it, like the whole process. I know that is weird... but, yeah. I hope that you have a really good experience, Chrissy! :hugs:

:holly: :flow:

Thank you all so much! :hugs2:
It's okay... I am too. :oops: I get excited because I like to know if there is any progress but I wish they could know without having to actually go in there. :shock: Yes. IT'S SO HOT. Especially in Texas. :(

Yeah I'm gonna do plenty of this! :holly: :lol:

I think I would find it more weird having my doctor check (well midwife) just because she does home visits, and I would feel SO weird lying on my bed with my undies off and her doing her thing haha.

Aw, it's cold as here! I am so glad I am big during winter, I couldn't imagine being this big and it being summer :dohh:

Haha I am going to do lots of :holly: and I just walked up and down 21 flights of stairs, swung on some swings and did some running and I had a spicy pie for lunch :lol: so hopefully that has helped her move along a bit more!

I give you lots of :dust: the magical faeries of labor dust are going to make you go into labor tomorrow I have decided!

I'm feeling pretty good besides my hips killing me when I wake up! No progress yet as far as dialation and whatnot. I've been walking quite a bit but its more of a cowboy waddle type thing now lol. What about you?

Haha, I have been trying to "run" but it is more a fast penguin waddle, I got a few odd stares at the park :lol: Aw I wish my midwife checked how dilated I am, but in NZ they only check you if they think you're in labor :growlmad: which is so dumb! So I am clueless on that front!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->