Good news!

yea spose really having a car would be cheaper, but its the initial cost of having to take lessons, take test, buy car, insurance, pink seat covers and whatever else you need for a car lol! oo dont forget the sat nav lol! and we couldn't afford all that with all our bills and rent etc.

i went from a d to an f with DD and then they went back down to a e and this time i havnt been measured, iv just given up wearing bras as theyre so sore right now, im living in sports bras haha! those half vesty type 1s lol! im dreading to get measured b4 birth 4 my nursing bras lol! probably be better just buying 2 hammocks and stitching them together lol!

I was 18 when i had DD :) everybody said it was going to be sooo hard! but i thought it was quite easy (compared to my expectations!) i think its fab that i had so much energy and the sleepless nights didnt bother me lol! xx

Well my mummy paid for my provisional lessons, my theory test and my practical test (...which I had to take 4 times because I can't help but panic :roll:). I paid for my lessons myself (needed 29), bought my car, paid for my tax and paid for my insurance. It can be very expensive for petrol but it's honestly worth it :happydance: LAWWWWL BOOBIES!!

Really? I think I will be the same. I would prefer to have children younger because of the extra energy and being able to cope with sleep deprivation. x

Well my mummy paid for my provisional lessons, my theory test and my practical test (...which I had to take 4 times because I can't help but panic :roll:). I paid for my lessons myself (needed 29), bought my car, paid for my tax and paid for my insurance. It can be very expensive for petrol but it's honestly worth it :happydance: LAWWWWL BOOBIES!!

Really? I think I will be the same. I would prefer to have children younger because of the extra energy and being able to cope with sleep deprivation. x

oooo lucky you! i had moved out from home by 17 and adamant to do everything on my own so she offered a few times to pay for lessons but i turned them down lol! plus if i drove she would expect me to drive the 300 miles to go visit them! lol!

i think we should be able to retire our boobies when they are not in use! my back went from that of an 18 year old to that of a 90 year old when i had to lug around the extra booby weight with DD and its just got steadily worse lol!

i deffo found it easy, my expectations were really bad tho, i thought she would cry constantly and want feeding and changing non stop and be general hard work both physically and mentally but it wasnt half as bad as i thought it would be! i thought i was going to need so much help in the first few weeks that i asked my mum to come stay for 2 weeks in a hotel down the road so she would be there to help me if i needed it and help out during the day with housework and cooking etc but i managed to do all the house work, get me and baby dressed and even make a marinade for whatever meat we were having for dinner that night before my mum had even got to mine each morning! so i didnt need her, she was more hindrance than help lol! it was nice having someone to talk to tho to bring me back to normal conversation and keep my brain from just saying mummy wummy lovey woves you soo muchy poo lol! i think our youngness really does help!
my birth was really quite ok too, i thought it would be terrible since my mum had told me her birth stories of being in birth for hours and hours and MIL told me hers about being in labour for a week in hospital! and granny in law told me hers were she had given birth after a 2 week long labour to a ridiculously huge baby that looked like a 3-6 month old in her house with just her neighbour for help!! i was dreading it! and theres me go in at 11ish give birth at 4am ish and home by tea that night lol! i think our bodies just cope better, plus we have a certain determination because were young and stubborn and have to have things our way :haha:

well i had DD at 18, this bab il b 21 so both still young, but me and OH decided we want to have another baby once i hit 28+ and considering both DD and this pregnancy took 2 years to happen il probably be 30 and having the next, im dreading to think how il manage to cope since iv had it so easy since im young (not saying that older mummies have it hard because their age, just that its not what im used to) xxxx
xx

Chrissy.... have you had your baby yet? you havnt been shouting at us for stealing your thread for a while! xxxx

Chrissy.... have you had your baby yet? you havnt been shouting at us for stealing your thread for a while! xxxx

Her Facebook:

So I've been in the hospital since about 9:39 last night and I'm now 9 cm dilated. Jace will be here soon!!! :D

I'm so excited for her. 2 months better go fast for me. HAhha

Oh my gosh, good for her!

She must be drugged up though. :haha: No way was I able to type when 9cm, I was screaming!

Her Facebook:

So I've been in the hospital since about 9:39 last night and I'm now 9 cm dilated. Jace will be here soon!!! :D

Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

Her Facebook:

Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

Anytime, and that was about an hour ago so who knows whats happening now.

If it was an hour ago I'd bet she's at least pushing, if he's not here by now! 8-10cm goes quick. Hopefully he slides out easy for her.

oooo lucky you! i had moved out from home by 17 and adamant to do everything on my own so she offered a few times to pay for lessons but i turned them down lol! plus if i drove she would expect me to drive the 300 miles to go visit them! lol!

i think we should be able to retire our boobies when they are not in use! my back went from that of an 18 year old to that of a 90 year old when i had to lug around the extra booby weight with DD and its just got steadily worse lol!

i deffo found it easy, my expectations were really bad tho, i thought she would cry constantly and want feeding and changing non stop and be general hard work both physically and mentally but it wasnt half as bad as i thought it would be! i thought i was going to need so much help in the first few weeks that i asked my mum to come stay for 2 weeks in a hotel down the road so she would be there to help me if i needed it and help out during the day with housework and cooking etc but i managed to do all the house work, get me and baby dressed and even make a marinade for whatever meat we were having for dinner that night before my mum had even got to mine each morning! so i didnt need her, she was more hindrance than help lol! it was nice having someone to talk to tho to bring me back to normal conversation and keep my brain from just saying mummy wummy lovey woves you soo muchy poo lol! i think our youngness really does help!
my birth was really quite ok too, i thought it would be terrible since my mum had told me her birth stories of being in birth for hours and hours and MIL told me hers about being in labour for a week in hospital! and granny in law told me hers were she had given birth after a 2 week long labour to a ridiculously huge baby that looked like a 3-6 month old in her house with just her neighbour for help!! i was dreading it! and theres me go in at 11ish give birth at 4am ish and home by tea that night lol! i think our bodies just cope better, plus we have a certain determination because were young and stubborn and have to have things our way :haha:

well i had DD at 18, this bab il b 21 so both still young, but me and OH decided we want to have another baby once i hit 28+ and considering both DD and this pregnancy took 2 years to happen il probably be 30 and having the next, im dreading to think how il manage to cope since iv had it so easy since im young (not saying that older mummies have it hard because their age, just that its not what im used to) xxx

Well I still live at home but I am hoping to move out when the baby is born. I will probably give myself a little while to get used to having the baby and get into a routine with them. Can't wait to move in with my OH :happydance:

Really? I feel relieved after reading that because I honestly don't know what to initially expect! Everyone tell you what to expect but every baby is different like... xx

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSY :happydance: Your finally going to have your little man soon enough!!! I am so jealous :haha: xx

I am also very jealous! can't wait to hear how everything goes & to see Jace. Go Chrissy! :hugs:

••.•´¯`•.••(Congratulations) ••.•´¯`•.••
He is so darn cute. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Bah I don't have facebook. Congratulations Chrissy!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back