Good news!

Lol I must say... I DO love this thread!! :) hahaha. You guys are AMAZING!! I get in a few months after all of us are gone from here someone will find this thread and bring it back up (you know how we get the most random old posts) well I can't wait to see what the new girls think of all of our amazing inventions :thumbup:

LMAO poor girls! will be funny tho!! i think somebody (with a good memory) should bump it up in about 6 months just to make sure it gets re discovered and so that we all have a good old laugh and remember the old days when we were sitting around waiting for chrissy to give birth lol! xx

Hahahahah I'll do it!!! I'm sure it'll slip my mind until my LO is a little bigger because I figure I'll be a bit busy- but I remember the most random things I'm sure I'll want to look back on all of my old posts eventually and then let all the new girls read how funny we were!!

Lol I must say... I DO love this thread!! :) hahaha. You guys are AMAZING!! I get in a few months after all of us are gone from here someone will find this thread and bring it back up (you know how we get the most random old posts) well I can't wait to see what the new girls think of all of our amazing inventions :thumbup:

LMAO poor girls! will be funny tho!! i think somebody (with a good memory) should bump it up in about 6 months just to make sure it gets re discovered and so that we all have a good old laugh and remember the old days when we were sitting around waiting for chrissy to give birth lol! xx

Hahahahah I'll do it!!! I'm sure it'll slip my mind until my LO is a little bigger because I figure I'll be a bit busy- but I remember the most random things I'm sure I'll want to look back on all of my old posts eventually and then let all the new girls read how funny we were!!

were counting on you!! :thumbup: xxx

were counting on you!! :thumbup: xxx

Lol I got you guys!! :thumbup:

WTF SKYE! I've seen every single one... :blush: They're long as hell though lol and confusing.

:dohh: lol can you tell im no good at geography! haha! im useless! i need a satnav to go the corner shop! lol!

Well then you are just silly :smug: I don't have a satnav but I do have Google Maps and it's amazing feature for when you have absolutely no idea where to go looool!!

:dohh: lol can you tell im no good at geography! haha! im useless! i need a satnav to go the corner shop! lol!

Well then you are just silly :smug: I don't have a satnav but I do have Google Maps and it's amazing feature for when you have absolutely no idea where to go looool!!

you couldnt be more right if you tried lol :blush: i have google maps on my phone but im too silly to remember it when i get lost so i usually end up knocking on the nearest door and asking if they could ring me a taxi :blush: im so silly its unbelievable! i really should remember to use google maps, it would make outings a hell of a lot cheaper lol! xx

EDIT: i dont actually take a sat nav out with me lol! but i could do with 1! maybe along with the cumditioner and flavoured cum we should also invent a buggy nav! id probably keep us in business on that 1! im a nightmare for losing things! objects and myself lol! xx

you couldnt be more right if you tried lol :blush: i have google maps on my phone but im too silly to remember it when i get lost so i usually end up knocking on the nearest door and asking if they could ring me a taxi :blush: im so silly its unbelievable! i really should remember to use google maps, it would make outings a hell of a lot cheaper lol! xx

EDIT: i dont actually take a sat nav out with me lol! but i could do with 1! maybe along with the cumditioner and flavoured cum we should also invent a buggy nav! id probably keep us in business on that 1! im a nightmare for losing things! objects and myself lol! xx

Well I don't have Google maps on my phone but if I have my heart set on somewhere then I just type it into Google and find the directions with my house as the starting point before I leave. I don't have a satnav in my car but to be honest, I think it would do more evil than it would good in my case but I get utterly confused with road signs and directions! :dohh:

I am the same hunni. I forget everything. I guarantee you that everyday I leave my house, I forget at least one thing on a good day and maybe 5-6 things on a bad day! I am a complete disaster. I feel sorry for my little baby... I will probably end up forgetting their clothes one day or their changing bag... or even worse, put their clothes on and forget the nappy :dohh:

Well I don't have Google maps on my phone but if I have my heart set on somewhere then I just type it into Google and find the directions with my house as the starting point before I leave. I don't have a satnav in my car but to be honest, I think it would do more evil than it would good in my case but I get utterly confused with road signs and directions! :dohh:

I am the same hunni. I forget everything. I guarantee you that everyday I leave my house, I forget at least one thing on a good day and maybe 5-6 things on a bad day! I am a complete disaster. I feel sorry for my little baby... I will probably end up forgetting their clothes one day or their changing bag... or even worse, put their clothes on and forget the nappy :dohh:

lol my rubbish sense of direction has put me off learning to drive! i dread to think how far i could get in a car and how far away i would be lost!!

:blush: iv put clothes and no nappy on DD before today, i oly realise when i took her out of her pram half hour later to give her a feed and she was soaked! terrible mummy! at least it was a hot day tho! and luckily i had spare clothes and tonnes of wipes!
i forget everything tho! i went to visit my parents about a year ago and went out on a boat over the mersey, i forgot to refill the change bag so there was no nappies and i forgot to put spare clothes in, that day DD decided to have the runs and it squirted out her nappy! i was in the changing room and had the nappy off her and in the bin b4 i noticed! my mum had to run the shop 4 nappies while i stayed in the changing room for half an hour waiting! we couldnt get her usual nappies as the nearest and only shop for miles was a netto, so we had netto own brand nappies that were a size small and we put knots in the arms of my cardi, put her legs in them and then buttoned the it up over her bum and tucked it in under her top and then tied my headscarf arund her waist to keep the cardi on! luckily the pram was clean and we could hide the disaster! but i still felt awful all the way home! lol!

Luckily for me im a SAHM so dont have to go out often enough to make forgetting things a habit! lol! xxxx

lol my rubbish sense of direction has put me off learning to drive! i dread to think how far i could get in a car and how far away i would be lost!!

:blush: iv put clothes and no nappy on DD before today, i oly realise when i took her out of her pram half hour later to give her a feed and she was soaked! terrible mummy! at least it was a hot day tho! and luckily i had spare clothes and tonnes of wipes!
i forget everything tho! i went to visit my parents about a year ago and went out on a boat over the mersey, i forgot to refill the change bag so there was no nappies and i forgot to put spare clothes in, that day DD decided to have the runs and it squirted out her nappy! i was in the changing room and had the nappy off her and in the bin b4 i noticed! my mum had to run the shop 4 nappies while i stayed in the changing room for half an hour waiting! we couldnt get her usual nappies as the nearest and only shop for miles was a netto, so we had netto own brand nappies that were a size small and we put knots in the arms of my cardi, put her legs in them and then buttoned the it up over her bum and tucked it in under her top and then tied my headscarf arund her waist to keep the cardi on! luckily the pram was clean and we could hide the disaster! but i still felt awful all the way home! lol!

Luckily for me im a SAHM so dont have to go out often enough to make forgetting things a habit! lol! xxxx

Oh I was like this as-well. I have a terrible sense of direction and always have. Not to mention my extreme fear of cars and driving. I have known too many people killed in car accidents and always refused to learn to drive but that changed when I found out I was pregnant because I knew I would need my car to take my baby to nice places, to get the shopping, to go to College and take the baby to nursery. My OH doesn't drive you see and couldn't afford a car. So I did my lessons, did my test, got a car, insured it, taxed it and never looked back. Only passed in May but feels like a lot longer and I love the freedom of being able to go where I want and when I want :happydance:

Oh my god that sounds like something I will end up doing. You must have felt sooo terrible that day but don't worry too much because these things happen! I will let you know if I do anything silly as-well :haha:

Oh I was like this as-well. I have a terrible sense of direction and always have. Not to mention my extreme fear of cars and driving. I have known too many people killed in car accidents and always refused to learn to drive but that changed when I found out I was pregnant because I knew I would need my car to take my baby to nice places, to get the shopping, to go to College and take the baby to nursery. My OH doesn't drive you see and couldn't afford a car. So I did my lessons, did my test, got a car, insured it, taxed it and never looked back. Only passed in May but feels like a lot longer and I love the freedom of being able to go where I want and when I want :happydance:

Oh my god that sounds like something I will end up doing. You must have felt sooo terrible that day but don't worry too much because these things happen! I will let you know if I do anything silly as-well :haha:

i dont have any fear of cars or known anyone killed in car accidents, its just my direction that puts me right off lol!
OH doesnt drive either, its hard work getting around but we manage it, buses, trains and taxis whichever 1 we get it is hard work but worth it as now DD loves them so much that she sees it as a fun adventure and so when baby 2 comes along even just a trip to the local shops in a taxi will be like a fun adventure for her and something i can easily manage on a bad day lol! shopping is a nightmare tho! not being able to choose your own fruit and meat etc is horrible, we do it all online, we started off with sainsburys and 6/10 the stuff they brought was good and what we would choose ourselves, but then we found Ocado and oh my gosh! im in love! getting a shopping delivery is like having an affair! nobody seems to understand my shopping habbits better than Mr Ocado lmao! everything is always perfecto! plus the drivers bring the bags into the kitchen!!:happydance: which saves me a lot of back ache lol!

i felt awful! made worse by the fact that both my mum and nan were there and had both been saying all morning that i was being too 'perfect' as a mum because i hadnt left DD anywere and forgot about her by accident or that i hadnt accidently dropped her or got fed up and left her with somebody else (i'd hate to know what my up bringing was when i was a baby since they think thats the norm!) and the fact that she could pronounce a lot of words really well, count to 10 and had some independence was me being a show off lol! so when that happened suddenly i was the worst ever because they had never heard any1 of not bringing spare clothes or nappies out! obv they were joking but at the time when i was so upset because i had done it, it was the worst thing they could of said! i dont worry about it now, i laugh because it was funny! DD was fine and didnt care so i dont stress over it lol! im sure il be forgetting much more when baby number 2 comes along! il probably forget to dress her or something lol! or il do the impossible and leave her feed at home! hahaha!! whoops i forgot to pack my boobies! lol! xx

i dont have any fear of cars or known anyone killed in car accidents, its just my direction that puts me right off lol!
OH doesnt drive either, its hard work getting around but we manage it, buses, trains and taxis whichever 1 we get it is hard work but worth it as now DD loves them so much that she sees it as a fun adventure and so when baby 2 comes along even just a trip to the local shops in a taxi will be like a fun adventure for her and something i can easily manage on a bad day lol! shopping is a nightmare tho! not being able to choose your own fruit and meat etc is horrible, we do it all online, we started off with sainsburys and 6/10 the stuff they brought was good and what we would choose ourselves, but then we found Ocado and oh my gosh! im in love! getting a shopping delivery is like having an affair! nobody seems to understand my shopping habbits better than Mr Ocado lmao! everything is always perfecto! plus the drivers bring the bags into the kitchen!!:happydance: which saves me a lot of back ache lol!

i felt awful! made worse by the fact that both my mum and nan were there and had both been saying all morning that i was being too 'perfect' as a mum because i hadnt left DD anywere and forgot about her by accident or that i hadnt accidently dropped her or got fed up and left her with somebody else (i'd hate to know what my up bringing was when i was a baby since they think thats the norm!) and the fact that she could pronounce a lot of words really well, count to 10 and had some independence was me being a show off lol! so when that happened suddenly i was the worst ever because they had never heard any1 of not bringing spare clothes or nappies out! obv they were joking but at the time when i was so upset because i had done it, it was the worst thing they could of said! i dont worry about it now, i laugh because it was funny! DD was fine and didnt care so i dont stress over it lol! im sure il be forgetting much more when baby number 2 comes along! il probably forget to dress her or something lol! or il do the impossible and leave her feed at home! hahaha!! whoops i forgot to pack my boobies! lol! xx

See I couldn't survive without my car because there is only one train line that goes from the south of Ireland and ends in the North. It only stops at a few towns and the last train home from the city to my town is 6pm :dohh: The buses are also very unreliable with time and cost like £12 for adult to the city. Plus they only go to the central station which could be a very long walk to a shopping centre :dohh: Taxis in my town are £4 and then £1 for each individual stop. It's too expensive. And to the city it's £90 :dohh: What a joke.

LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS! :rofl: I would turn around and say I forgot my boobs just for a wee laugh! What age are you hunni? x

See I couldn't survive without my car because there is only one train line that goes from the south of Ireland and ends in the North. It only stops at a few towns and the last train home from the city to my town is 6pm :dohh: The buses are also very unreliable with time and cost like £12 for adult to the city. Plus they only go to the central station which could be a very long walk to a shopping centre :dohh: Taxis in my town are £4 and then £1 for each individual stop. It's too expensive. And to the city it's £90 :dohh: What a joke.

LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS! :rofl: I would turn around and say I forgot my boobs just for a wee laugh! What age are you hunni? x

jeez thats expensive! our trains are always late/cancelled as are the buses but the way i see it is that im not actually in a rush to get anywhere so it doesnt matter lol! our regular buses have a lunch break which is annoying and they stop at 6 also, but my rule has always been to be in b4 6 for dinner, bath, bedtime routine so we never miss it lol! Our taxis are never more than £15 to town, usually we get discounts because we use them so much haha! terrible when you can jump in a can and they say you going home? and drive without asking were home is haha!

haha i would attempt to say it, but it would be a bit obvious that i blatantly havn't haha! i have mammoth boobies anyway b4 theyre filled with milk haha! so itd be a pretty lame joke when the feeding equipment is staring them in the face! haha!

Im 21 :) not really a teen but im classing myself as a tween just so its cool to hang out in this section :D this section is a lot more fun than the trimesters lol! how old are you? if you dont mind me asking lol! xx

jeez thats expensive! our trains are always late/cancelled as are the buses but the way i see it is that im not actually in a rush to get anywhere so it doesnt matter lol! our regular buses have a lunch break which is annoying and they stop at 6 also, but my rule has always been to be in b4 6 for dinner, bath, bedtime routine so we never miss it lol! Our taxis are never more than £15 to town, usually we get discounts because we use them so much haha! terrible when you can jump in a can and they say you going home? and drive without asking were home is haha!

haha i would attempt to say it, but it would be a bit obvious that i blatantly havn't haha! i have mammoth boobies anyway b4 theyre filled with milk haha! so itd be a pretty lame joke when the feeding equipment is staring them in the face! haha!

Im 21 :) not really a teen but im classing myself as a tween just so its cool to hang out in this section :D this section is a lot more fun than the trimesters lol! how old are you? if you dont mind me asking lol! xx

I think it's all too expensive. Even your prices as-well! I would much rather save the money for petrol because I will need my car constantly when the baby is here :shrug: Oh I always had big boobs as-well but now they are even bigger! They went from a D to almost an F in pregnancy. Depressing. Oh and don't worry hunni, there are women in this section who are your age or older. I am 18 and no of course I don't mind you asking :hugs: x

I think it's all too expensive. Even your prices as-well! I would much rather save the money for petrol because I will need my car constantly when the baby is here :shrug: Oh I always had big boobs as-well but now they are even bigger! They went from a D to almost an F in pregnancy. Depressing. Oh and don't worry hunni, there are women in this section who are your age or older. I am 18 and no of course I don't mind you asking :hugs: x

yea spose really having a car would be cheaper, but its the initial cost of having to take lessons, take test, buy car, insurance, pink seat covers and whatever else you need for a car lol! oo dont forget the sat nav lol! and we couldn't afford all that with all our bills and rent etc.

i went from a d to an f with DD and then they went back down to a e and this time i havnt been measured, iv just given up wearing bras as theyre so sore right now, im living in sports bras haha! those half vesty type 1s lol! im dreading to get measured b4 birth 4 my nursing bras lol! probably be better just buying 2 hammocks and stitching them together lol!

I was 18 when i had DD :) everybody said it was going to be sooo hard! but i thought it was quite easy (compared to my expectations!) i think its fab that i had so much energy and the sleepless nights didnt bother me lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->