Good offeres on lego?

liz1985

Reaction score
Want to get ds the lego fire and police station, was hoping to get it in the argos 342 but no stores anywhere near me have it in stock. Does anywhere kniw anywhere that does good deals on lego, or anywhere likely to have a good deal before christmas or should i just bite the bullet and buy it full price?

Tsssk, wash your mouth out liz! (Don't let jenny see that you typed the words *pay full price*)
We are having a lego christmas too but the lego friends variety so I have been stalking the lego prices.
If you had got them at Argos you would of paid £70 fire & £80 police and then your free item, £150 for 3 sets, so £50 each set.
The fire station is £56 and the police set is £57 on amazon right now, so not too much in price difference.
Or for the police station if you head over to Tesco direct they are giving 1500 points when you spend £75 on lego, that doubles to £30 when the boost is back on.
The police station is £65 on there, add a smaller lego set at £10 and you can get them both for £45. Just means you have to wait for the boost to spend the £30 of points.

Haha. Thanks, my mouth is washed. I have got them sat in my amazon basket, will have a look a tesco though thanks.

We bought ours from Tesco - got the wall-e lego ideas set for us then two duplo sets for LO. I logged into my clubcard today and the points are there but it says I've spent £1575 at tesco haha!

Lego deals can be difficult to come by so I normally look for either cash back or voucher deals. I have gotten the odd set using Very codes.... I opened an account just to get £30 off £60 spend then paid it off and closed it. Alternatively Smyths and Toys R Us sometimes do money off vouchers that include Lego-always check Hot UK deals. Have you checked Camel Camel Camel to track Amazon prices? Might be worth seeing if they are in Boots 3 for 2??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->