Good ovulation tests.

Buckeyegirl86

Reaction score
I was looking for a good recommendation on a good ovulation test.. I have the Walmart brand, but the blue dye is awful and I can hardly make out that lines because of it.

I tried using the Target brand, but I discovered I need a test line DARKER than a control to consider positive. My test lines are generally pretty dark. I use the Clearblue Digital Advanced. They are VERY expensive, but I have unpredictable cycles since I stopped using my IUD. The first cycle I used them, I started too early because I Oed early. I ended up getting 8 days of flashing smiles because of that. But every cycle since I get about 2-3 days of the flashing and then my solid. :) I highly recommend them, but the only downside is the price.

What I do is use cheap ICs or store brand ones then if it looks positive I will use a clearblue digital to confirm. That way a pack can last you a good 3 months or more. I wouldnt be able to afford to test twice a day with digitals only.

My favorite brand of ICs is babi opks on Amazon. I've had such good luck with them. The dye seems very consistent as well. I also have the clear blue digital opk, which my RE wants me to use to confirm a positive and the babi ICs are always + at the same time as clear blue.

My favorite is wondfo OPKs they are cheap and I get a very dark positive when I am ovulating.

I like the BFP ones that I got from early pregnancy test .com

The best ones I've ever used are the Wondfo's from Amazon. They are cheap, easy to use, and very accurate.

I always use those and then when I get a positive I use Clearblue Digital to confirm, even though the positives on Wondfo are usually very obviously positive I like the smiley face confirmation.

Wondfo to test daily, and sometimes multiple times a day then Clead Blue digi to confirm.
As for store bought, Answer brand worked great for me! And reasonably priced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"