Good shops for maternity wear in UK...?

Peanut78

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi all, I will be heading to the UK just after x-mas for New Year. Can ayone suggest any good shops for maternity clothes (especially jeans!).

Thanks!

:hug:

New Look (good for jeans!), Dorothy Perkins, H&M and Next....

All good, not bad on prices too. I found New Look did the best jeans, but I think it depends on your general body shape.

xx

I like the New look jeans aswell, good prices too.

i loved topshop jeans when i was pregnant.

Debenhams have got Red Herring Maternity - pricey but nice

Thanks, just had a look online - looks great!

I noticed your LO is named Kaya - we plan on calling our LO (if a girl) Kaja - I am Norwegian and as I am sure you are aware (Kaia, Kaya, Kaja) is quite a common girls name. Very nice.... :thumbup:

New Look all the way!!!!!! Their clothes are actually fashionable!

New Look definately!!! Also if you wanted cheap clothes I was looking at Asda's maternity range last night.x

New look are fab!! I love dorothy perkins aswell, they do some nice stuff. x

Next do really good maternity clothes...you can have a look at https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/maternityandbaby/1/ They tend to have a big sale each year after Christmas so def worth waiting to buy.

Also Blooming Marvellous do some lovely stuff...they are relatively expensive but they often have very good sales where clothes go down to around £10 to £15 per item https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/

Good luck!
Lx

i know its not maternity, i found primark jeans to be really comfortable under the bump. i used to be a size 12, i bought a pair of skinny jeans for £6 last week, size 14, and its the comfiest thing ever for me! :)

Thanks, just had a look online - looks great!

I noticed your LO is named Kaya - we plan on calling our LO (if a girl) Kaja - I am Norwegian and as I am sure you are aware (Kaia, Kaya, Kaja) is quite a common girls name. Very nice.... :thumbup:

I wasn't aware of that at all - she's named after a Bob Marley album - but that's nice to know

I really recommend looking on ebay too - especially for things like jeans, I got a bundle of Next / Blooming Marvellous clothes which were great and since then I've had another couple of pairs of jeans and some dungarees (they're hugely comfortable!!!!). I've also found Primark great (haven't tried their jeans) for tops - just get them a size or two bigger than normal.

I got my tankini from www.more4mums.co.uk they do free delivery to the UK and have Mothercare etc stuff so it's worth having a look.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->