Good sign??

Natilly20

Reaction score
I'm currently 6dpo and in the last two days I've had these really sharp twinges I'm my uterus area almost like something is snapping? Has anyone else experienced anything like this please? ? Xx Oh and just to add it was when I coughed or sneezed or stood up quick. I know it's probably nothing and I just sound like a crazy lady wondering if this could be a sign of an impending bfp! X

I had those twinges for all three pregnancies. In fact, I have a TWW thread on here talking about my twinges that lead up to a positive BFP! Good luck. P.S it's a great sign if the twinges are concentrated on one side more than the other. :thumbup:

I remember having them with my pregnancies. Feeling something similar again today: sharp twinges on my cervix and weird painless twinges on my right side. Really hopeful it's a good sign for both of us!!!

Thank you for your positive stories girls. I know it definitely doesn't mean im pregnant but its something to think about during this horrid two week wait. I hope its a good sign for you too sophiasmum xxx

I had that both times i was pregnant on one side & like you was more noticeable when coughed or sneezed fx for you

Ooh I'm glad I found this thread, I had a twinge/pain when I stretched out last night (never get that), and today had an odd pain on my right side, low down, felt like it was almost behind my hip bone, but not a bone or muscle pain iykwim. fingers crossed ladies :)

6dpo is early to feel it but yeah I had a lot of twingey pains when stretching or sneezing while pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->