Good Wii Workout Games?

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Anyone reccomend any? I've looked at a Gold's Gym One, EA Sports Active and the Biggest Loser ones... Any success with any?

Your Shape and Lets dance..Look them up on youtube:hugs: I love the wii n its fun lol

biggest loser usa!
ive got your shape its no where as good workout as biggest loser.
ive had just dance, good little workout but for me it got dead boring as just doing the same songs.

Try Wii Fit Plus! :) I thought that the aerobics section was pretty good! Good luck on your journey!
xxx

I have Wii Active and like it! It comes with a resistance band and leg holder for the nunchuck thing!

ive got the daisy fuentes pilates one and my word does it work your muscles!!!

its not for weightloss so much as for toning up.

I Love the Wii fit plus!! So much better than the wii fit, I love the obstical course it gets you out of breath when you do it a few times!

Also there is something coming out call Knect but its for the xbox and it looks really really good!

The first two games of training in Wii Fit Active Plus and EA Sports, but depends on the cause of the need to play. Nintendo Wii Fit Plus - fun, games, and moderate, which will help condition - BUT: you can not play for two people at the same time, turn if you want to play - By camp a bit balance the challenge - is punching rhythm, which must be followed Certain model - have their aerobic range of games - is a game of dance in Active EA - funny, charming, high intensity, which is certainly not about you - you can play two people at once is the feature. Friend of training, but you need to buy an extra foot strap,, or you can improvise .. - ON the court - it was boxing in any form, so many punches as you can - has its own sports game selection - is a game that really dance if you want to lose weight so I highly recommend the Active EA.

I liked My Fitness Coach. Its tailored to your needs and very varied. Good workout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->