Goodbye Shelby

T

turbo_mom

Well my family's dog Shelby was put to sleep today. She was only 10 years old and we've had her since she was only months old. She had cancer and arthritis and shes just been in alot of pain lately. My parents decided it was time to let her go even though we were all hoping she would go on her own.
Our other dog Cyrix is 12 and he's not going to last much longer either. Especially now that his mate is gone. I'm just devastated I knew it was going to happen but my heart it just hurting right now and i'm so so sad.
But I know she's in a happier place now running in the fields pain free getting all of the love she could ever ask for.
RIP Shelby I love you and miss you. See you in heaven:hissy:

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Beanie_Bunny/shelby-1.jpg

:hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Such a beautiful photo :hugs: x

I'm so sorry, I know what losing a dog is like and how much it hurts :( RIP Shelby xXx

I'm so sorry :hugs: It is so hard when a pet dies. I've had 2 in my lifetime that had to be put down and it was so heartbreaking! I have a 4 year old dachsund now and just the thought of one day having to put her down brings tears to my eyes. I wish they could live as long as we do. :cry:

:hug:

Awe hun Im so sorry! I lost my boy last year....and to this day it still utterly breaks my heart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->