Gossip Girl!

L

lepaskilf

Why can't I find a thread for this? It's been On for weeks now! I'm loving Eva I can't believe she's left, does she come back? Although I love blairs scheming! And what is going on with Juliet and her bro in prison? Where's Jen?

I dont think Ben is Juliets brother! I think its a cover. Blair is annoying lol, she just ruins everything! So is Vanessa right now too! Lol.
I love Gossip Girl though. Roll on Wednesday!

I love Gossip Girl! I hate Jenny, hope she stays out of it for as long as possible. I think that Juliet is dodgy.. Maybe obsessed with Serena or wants Nate's money?
I hope Serena + Dan get back together!
Nice to see Chuck back to his old self too haha. Eva was annoying!

Blair has been a spoilt brat! My fave is chuck! And I was even more chuffed when I realsied he's english! I can't wait for Wednesday, is it sad that I think of it during the day on wednesdays!

No, not sad at all. I love it.. I have slimming world on Wednesdays but I record it and watch it when I get in! Love it

Nor do I but again I dont like Vanessa so I dont care much! :rofl:
I now do agree that its her brother because he said about her falling for Nate! I wonder if it has anything to do with Serena and that bloke at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->