Got a house

Kina

Reaction score
Negotiated on a house we saw today, they wouldn't drop more than £1500 off the asking price, but I fell in love with it. All stripped wood, lovely fireplaces, very small but quality kitchen and a really nice garden.

Am very chuffed :D

https://www.chamberlains-devon.co.uk/propertyDetails.php?pid=14375

aw it's lovely! i love the living room/dining room

yay xx

Oh Cool Kina - I love the kitchen & dinning! :D

Oh that looks really nice
The dining/living room is set out like mine :D

Though mine is not that tidy :?

Very nice Kina, are we all invited to the house warming? :lol:

KX said:
Very nice Kina, are we all invited to the house warming? :lol:

Well it's still pretty small lol, not sure if we'll all fit in. Definately one in one out in the kitchen!! :lol:

I love it and the bedrooms are a good size, lucky you, Hope everything goes okay!

Oh Kind its lovely, glad you found something!
It certainly looks in good decorative order.

It is - I need to lining paper the ceiling in the front room and paint that, get a boiler boxed in in the 2nd bedroom and do the flooring (it's stripped boards but it;s been used as a painting studio so could do with resanding or I may just carpet over for the time being), there is also flouro lighting in that room that needs to come out so the ceiling will need a little attention and it will need repainting and that's it. I'm so excited!! Been planning my homebirth already, better all go through in time!

im jelous! its gorgeous! and your having a homebirth! Im jelous again! hope it all goes through smoothly for you.

So so so happy for you all, it is the most gorgeous house. It got the 'vibe' just by looking on the net!!
YAAAYYY kina :D

ooh tis lovely, i love the offset rooms...may you have many happy days in your new home honey...bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->