Got another BFP finally! OMG OMG OMG

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
I just POAS and OMG OMG OMG another FAINT FAINT line but its there...doing another test in the morning OMG OMG OMG OMG

Yay yay yay!!!! Hope it is a definite BFP!!

Yay! Hope its a bfp for a sticky bean xxx

Finally I had one 3 days ago and couldn't get another positive FINALLY....I must be drinking totally too much water throughout the day! But wow finally see its okay if your late and still haven't had AF she may not come seriously and you may not show up for another few days wooooohoooooooooooo!

yayayyaya andrea i'm so excited~! i just can't tell you how much more excited that made me! i just got a faint faint line on a IC and then took another one later through the day and NOTHING so i'm gonna wait i hope i go the same direction as you! good luck h&h 9 months and a nice STICK BEAN

:dust: to all!

I have taken them for 3 days and got NOTHING omgosh...I got it with a clear blue but not the digi this time! And no cheapies LOL...I guess it took a good one to finally "catch" it I might take another before bed tonight but man I'm so freaking happy once more I just hope its a sticky beanie!

i wasted a frer.. i'm oh so glad you got your bfp. we're all followin ya.. eventually

Hurray!!!!!! When is ur due date???? Enjoy the ride !!!!!

Xxxx

Mas

OH YAY!!!!!!!! Im so glad Andrea, well done you! Congrats and post a pic, lol! xxx

https://s1231.photobucket.com/home/Andreacowgirl23/index these are the first pics I've had another blue with the same line as the other two but darker today...then I had another pink show a faint faint line today...so who knows LOL I'm blood testin Friday the 3rd and if I am due date is May 6th...my bday is May 1

Okay I know this is crazy but the last test I took which was early this morning....the line isn't thin anymore it got "fat" lol so I have a BFP now!!!! No more "skinny" line it filled in woohooooo so I'm 100% sure I gots a beanie baby in there!

Oh Im so happy for you honey, congratulations again!!!! *much love* xxx

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"