Got another BFP finally! OMG OMG OMG

Oh wow congrats huni!! So when was af due? Xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxxx

I just tested again and got another VERY FAINT BFP! My AF was due 27th! So don't give up everyone you still got a chance!

I am supposed to do blood work Friday I'm going tomorrow I've been throwing up half the day :( ewwww!

aw hun how confussing for you, i hope things get sorted out soon!

xx

Okay was supposed to go in Friday for the blood test I am going TODAY I can no longer wait this is KILLING me and I am very sure I'm not pregnant I've convinced myself of that. If I am WOOHOO....I will celebrate once its totally been confirmed for all of you others still hanging on to hope I have my FX for you all and God bless and lots of baby dust to all! I'll be back tomorrow with my results if I get them then I surely would hope so!

Good luck for your results Andrea, hopefully you will get some answers, cant begin to imagine how stressful this has been for you. Good luck x

I'm not as much stressed as just wanting to know or either AF show her face so I can get started again...now my cycle is so off I don't know how ever I will chart everything I guess start from scratch I wasn't keeping up with my temps at all I have a very NORMAL cycle and was shocked when my AF never showed up....my goodness this is killing me! LOL....I went and gave my blood and will find out later this evening or tomorrow sometime.....FX for ANYONE in my shoes this is the most annoying thing you could EVER imagine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->