Got any good "M" boy names?

themaybaby

Reaction score
We have temporarily settled on Max. BUT it's not set in stone. Anyone got any good boy M names? Joseph Louis will be the 2 middle names, that's my dad.

Yeah, we both just love Max! It's so simple but beautiful, like you said.

Max is on my list too! I can only really think of Myles, Milo, Marshall, Mitchell, Micah, Marcus and Mason, other than the more obvious Matthew, Michael etc.

Max is so gorgeous for a boy! My sister and I are both pregnant with girls but if we have boys next she's going with Max and I'm going with Mason :flower:

Max is great but also think Matteus or alternatively Mattias are lovely too.

I met a little boy named madden...I thought that was cute.

OH...MY...GOD... I never thought of that name. My fiance, is the BIGGEST football freak.. I mean to say he is crazy for football is a definite understatement. It's his passion. He breathes it and it runs through his veins. He plays football, and goes to school for kinesiology. I like the idea of that name, and I'm definitely gonna run it by him.. Thanks a bunch!

I love the name max! Cute!! I also love Maddox, Micah, and Maven

DH and I have had our names picked out for years. We always knew that if we ever had a boy, we wanted the name Milo. I love that one!

I love Max!! We wouldn't use it though as OH is Mark and I don't want two Mr M Surname in the house, lol.

I also love Max, it's on our short list.

Met a little chap a few weeks back called Monty which I thought was adorable, unfortunately it rhymes with our surname so we've ruled it out.

I love Micah (we couldn't use it as my brother is Michael, too confusing) and Mattan (which means 'gift' in hebrew)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->