Got any spare baby dust?

Thanx ladies! I got everything crossed & am still feeling positive:thumbup:

I'm going to hijack my own thread & ask how Mr Porkchop is doing?

Porky says Nacho is cute and all, but he wants to know where his lady friend went, lol. :cry:

YES!! Another doxie! and name him/her Wiener Schnitzel :haha:

What?? Against it? Whyyyyyyyy?

All he can see is Porky's destruction, lol. But, it's not like he's going to throw me out if I come home with one, so it's kinda just one of those things he's going to have to live with, lol.

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Not all doxies are like Porkchop -do I hear a sigh of relief :D

I have noticed from my time as a veterinary nurse and a dog owner that destruction is more a male thing than a female thing :)

Not all doxies are like Porkchop -do I hear a sigh of relief :D

I have noticed from my time as a veterinary nurse and a dog owner that destruction is more a male thing than a female thing :)

Typical....

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Kirby is so handsome.....he deserves to be the center of attention....

I am going to get a girl dog this time, all my boy terriers have been excavators/hole diggers extraordinaire, actually my previous female terrier was too, hmmmm.

Eva - any news???

I am going to get a girl dog this time, all my boy terriers have been excavators/hole diggers extraordinaire, actually my previous female terrier was too, hmmmm.

Eva - any news???

Terriers.......:haha::haha::haha:

I would love a little Pappillon or a King Charles Spaniel.....

Kirby is so handsome.....he deserves to be the center of attention....

Awww thanks honey, and he is the best well behaved boy you ever wanted to meet, i never have to worry about anything with him, i can even leave a garbage bag sitting on the kitchen floor and he will not touch it. Thats why i am scared to get another one, on one had it would be company for Kirby, on the other hand i am scared to death i would end up with a devil dog lol.

Eva - any news???

Terriers.......:haha::haha::haha:

I would love a little Pappillon or a King Charles Spaniel.....

Awww Pappillions are cute, but i was always afraid of stepping on them lol, my dog is 62lbs so he is easy to spot lol, I call him the speed bump in our house lol. and he is too funny if a little dog is running around and under him, and he gets tired of it he just lays down on them, their heads will be sticking out but they cant move, then Kirby is happy lol.

Eva sending you a ton more :dust: fingers are crossed and prayers are going up for a beautiful sticky bfp!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->