Got any spare baby dust?

So DS came home today. I missed him like crazy, even went in his room & left his light on :blush:

When we were in the car driving home he says to me "mama, Aunty *name shall not be used* is having a baby" I reply: "I know" He then says "mama, it would be cool if you had a baby girl then you can get those pink baby shoes you were looking at" (was looking at baby shoes, when I bought him sandals)
My eyes start welling up :(
DS from the backseat says "mama, if I had a baby brother I can show him how to play wii & I'll share my transformers & lego"

He's seen his Aunt pregnant now 3 times, and me still not pregnant.

Got feelings of failure? Yep :(

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Kirby is so handsome.....he deserves to be the center of attention....

Awww thanks honey, and he is the best well behaved boy you ever wanted to meet, i never have to worry about anything with him, i can even leave a garbage bag sitting on the kitchen floor and he will not touch it. Thats why i am scared to get another one, on one had it would be company for Kirby, on the other hand i am scared to death i would end up with a devil dog lol.

Kirby would teach them his good manners! My rottie was our first and she is such a good girl and she has helped to teach the boys the rules :) Admittedly they were nightmares to start and the boy with terrier in him can still be a swine but the other boys are as good as my rottie now :D

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Awww thanks honey, and he is the best well behaved boy you ever wanted to meet, i never have to worry about anything with him, i can even leave a garbage bag sitting on the kitchen floor and he will not touch it. Thats why i am scared to get another one, on one had it would be company for Kirby, on the other hand i am scared to death i would end up with a devil dog lol.

Is he a lab? Labby dogs are such good dogs..."Good enough to take to church"....as my DH's grandmother used to say....
No not lab, near as we can figure he is Flat Coat Retreiver, so he looks like a black golden retreiver, and he must have some newfoundland in him, during the winter you cant even see his tags or collar, he has so much fur, and you could almost take Kirby to church lol, he would run around and want everybody to pet him lol. He is a major hunting dog, he loves to catch squirrls, and ducks, and cats lol, yea anything that is fuzzy and runs he loves it lol.

I'd say he was a flat coated retriever too :)

So DS came home today. I missed him like crazy, even went in his room & left his light on :blush:

When we were in the car driving home he says to me "mama, Aunty *name shall not be used* is having a baby" I reply: "I know" He then says "mama, it would be cool if you had a baby girl then you can get those pink baby shoes you were looking at" (was looking at baby shoes, when I bought him sandals)
DS from the backseat says "mama, if I had a baby brother I can show him how to play wii & I'll share my transformers & lego"

Hun you're not a failure and it will happen for you :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You haven't failed at anything! The fact that Austin wants a sibling means he knows you are a great parent!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You haven't failed at anything! The fact that Austin wants a sibling means he knows you are a great parent!

Well said Dachie!!!:thumbup:

No not lab, near as we can figure he is Flat Coat Retreiver, so he looks like a black golden retreiver, and he must have some newfoundland in him, during the winter you cant even see his tags or collar, he has so much fur, and you could almost take Kirby to church lol, he would run around and want everybody to pet him lol. He is a major hunting dog, he loves to catch squirrls, and ducks, and cats lol, yea anything that is fuzzy and runs he loves it lol.

He and Lola would get along....she is the same way....
Dmom's and Eva's doxies are getting married.....maybe Kirby and Lola should get together, as well....She is a golden retreiver mix and weighs 62 lbs....but if there is food left out, she will wait for the coast to be clear and go for it.....

Awwww Kirby would love that, the only thing is if she barks, for some reason Kirby hates it when another dog barks at him, he runs away, he just does not understand why they bark, he does not do it lol. And nope Kirby is so picky with food, he wont eat most things, like chips, or fries, he loves any kind of meat though, but everything else, eeeeh, even pizza, he will chew the cheese off of it and leave the crust lol.

Is he a lab? Labby dogs are such good dogs..."Good enough to take to church"....as my DH's grandmother used to say....

He def looks like he's got some Newf in him:thumbup: he's got the square snout and they have really heavy coats in the winter...he's gorgeous:hugs:

Awwww thank you, i just love him to death, i rescued him from a shelter, believe it or not he weighed all of 3lbs when i got him, when he was 6 mo he was up to 38lbs, then when he was a year old he was 50lbs, the vet asked if he was fat to the nurse, and she said no he is lean, just big, they never figured he would grow that big lol.

:hugs: Oh that deserves some big warm hugs, your DS is so sweet, i bet that was so hard on you, but your not a failure, you got that, i dont want to hear you say that again!!!! Its just not the right time yet, ok.

Thanx ladies! My self pity party is over! I had my cry, now its time to move on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->