Got any spare baby dust?

We live 15 minutes drive from Apache Junction :thumbup:

DH says no to the doxie...........what a bum :haha:

Are you still looking for a small dog? I thought your DH was not in favor of it.

Eff him! JK...He is open, as long as I do the training.....:thumbup:

Mine is pretty much the same way. His concerns are more bc he is home more right now than I am and he feels like he might get stuck with training. I would love for him to become a SAHD, but that will take a lot of convincing.

Mine would NEVER do that....even though 2 of his closest friends are SAHDs...
I asked him if he would consider it if I made more $$ and he still said no...

Are you still looking for a small dog? I thought your DH was not in favor of it.

Eff him! JK...He is open, as long as I do the training.....:thumbup:

Mine is pretty much the same way. His concerns are more bc he is home more right now than I am and he feels like he might get stuck with training. I would love for him to become a SAHD, but that will take a lot of convincing.

Mine would NEVER do that....even though 2 of his closest friends are SAHDs...
I asked him if he would consider it if I made more $$ and he still said no...

I do make more $$ and mine sees being a SAHD like losing his manhood or some bs like that. The sad part is, DH would be very good at it. :growlmad:

I do make more $$ and mine sees being a SAHD like losing his manhood or some bs like that. The sad part is, DH would be very good at it. :growlmad:

Sarah is lucky....She has a house-husband....I think mine would do ok with it, but he doesn't think so....

Can you imagine how many pets we would have if our DHs didn't object?

Have you seen that animal hoarder show? :wacko:

Sarah is lucky....She has a house-husband....I think mine would do ok with it, but he doesn't think so....

I hate the idea of daycare again; DD was usually the first kid there in the morning and one of the last ones picked up in the evening; I also used a private sitter for after hours care. I had it worked out in my head that working 60 hour weeks was for her benefit, lol. How stupid was that?

We are fortunate, as my hours are very flexible and I don't think DH will go back in the Army. At least he'd better not, lol.

Can you imagine how many pets we would have if our DHs didn't object?

Have you seen that animal hoarder show? :wacko:

On my first and only day in the psych profession, I got a hoarder and a pedophile...I was done. :growlmad:

He wants a lab..........I mean, so do I, but I WANT another doxie. They are so loveable, stubborn, but loveable :thumbup:

My DH could never be a SAHD. He'd go nuts....lol

He wants a lab..........I mean, so do I, but I WANT another doxie. They are so loveable, stubborn, but loveable :thumbup:

My DH could never be a SAHD. He'd go nuts....lol

If you get a girl lab she could marry Barney and then we could keep it all in the family! :haha:

Labs are great, but you can't pick them up and cuddle with them....

Labs are great, but you can't pick them up and cuddle with them....

You can't do that with Porky either, unless you wear chicken gravy for perfume, lol.

He's a very good snuggler when he wants it.

I am ashamed to say that when not around my DD, I swear like a sailor, lol. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->