Got any spare baby dust?

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Kirby is so handsome.....he deserves to be the center of attention....

Awww thanks honey, and he is the best well behaved boy you ever wanted to meet, i never have to worry about anything with him, i can even leave a garbage bag sitting on the kitchen floor and he will not touch it. Thats why i am scared to get another one, on one had it would be company for Kirby, on the other hand i am scared to death i would end up with a devil dog lol.

Is he a lab? Labby dogs are such good dogs..."Good enough to take to church"....as my DH's grandmother used to say....

I just love doxies, always wanted a long haird one, but not sure how my dog Kirby would like that lol, he has been the center of attention for 6 years lol.

Awww thanks honey, and he is the best well behaved boy you ever wanted to meet, i never have to worry about anything with him, i can even leave a garbage bag sitting on the kitchen floor and he will not touch it. Thats why i am scared to get another one, on one had it would be company for Kirby, on the other hand i am scared to death i would end up with a devil dog lol.

Is he a lab? Labby dogs are such good dogs..."Good enough to take to church"....as my DH's grandmother used to say....
No not lab, near as we can figure he is Flat Coat Retreiver, so he looks like a black golden retreiver, and he must have some newfoundland in him, during the winter you cant even see his tags or collar, he has so much fur, and you could almost take Kirby to church lol, he would run around and want everybody to pet him lol. He is a major hunting dog, he loves to catch squirrls, and ducks, and cats lol, yea anything that is fuzzy and runs he loves it lol.

No not lab, near as we can figure he is Flat Coat Retreiver, so he looks like a black golden retreiver, and he must have some newfoundland in him, during the winter you cant even see his tags or collar, he has so much fur, and you could almost take Kirby to church lol, he would run around and want everybody to pet him lol. He is a major hunting dog, he loves to catch squirrls, and ducks, and cats lol, yea anything that is fuzzy and runs he loves it lol.

He and Lola would get along....she is the same way....
Dmom's and Eva's doxies are getting married.....maybe Kirby and Lola should get together, as well....She is a golden retreiver mix and weighs 62 lbs....but if there is food left out, she will wait for the coast to be clear and go for it.....

I think Roxy and Porky need to adopt a stray doxie puppy!

He def looks like he's got some Newf in him:thumbup: he's got the square snout and they have really heavy coats in the winter...he's gorgeous:hugs:

There are zero near me, but I love roadtrips!

https://www.adoptapet.com/pet5773558.html

AAAAWWWWWWWW........

There are zero near me, but I love roadtrips!

https://www.adoptapet.com/pet5773558.html

AAAAWWWWWWWW........

Too cute! My BIL's chiweenie is a great dog; he's a little skittish, but that is bc both of his parents are military and are used to things being done on command, lol.

Need to find a baby in AZ.....They need twin babies!....You can share custody....

https://www.adoptapet.com/pet5554931.html

Little Meg needs a home.....

We need to be careful, Eva's DH might go gunning for us, lol. But she is precious and a purebred doxie. She will go quick. I just hope it's to people who understand the breed.

Yes...the rescue groups seem fairly big on adopters being able to understand the breed....moreso than other breeds....

Are you still looking for a small dog? I thought your DH was not in favor of it.

Are you still looking for a small dog? I thought your DH was not in favor of it.

Eff him! JK...He is open, as long as I do the training.....:thumbup:

Mine is pretty much the same way. His concerns are more bc he is home more right now than I am and he feels like he might get stuck with training. I would love for him to become a SAHD, but that will take a lot of convincing.

AKK!! I'm in Apache Junction right as I type!! I so want another doxie. Those stubby little legs & chicken thighs are so cute

AKK!! I'm in Apache Junction right as I type!! I so want another doxie. Those stubby little legs & chicken thighs are so cute

That is a true 'sign!' You are meant to have that doxie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->