Got any tips for us newbies?...

Moonpieash

Reaction score
Since this is my first time, I have only an idea of what I am doing right an wrong. I have been taking folic acid for about a month with my pre-natal vitamins. I stopped drinking wine and caffene as soon as I found out. Although I broke down and had a can of soda today!!! I had a major headache! Is that bad? Can I take tylenol? Any more tips you can give that would be greatly appreciated.

Tylenol should be fine (im right im assuming thats paracetamol?). Its Ibuprofen you shouldnt be taking.

Headaches are common in pregnancy, try to keep drinking plenty of water to help keep them away.

Dont worry about the fizzy, it wont do any damage lol.

Moon you don't have to completely knock caffine in - there is a recommended amount. I went from coffee to tea cutting caffine out may be giving you headaches x

I would deffinetly wean off the caffeine if you plan to get rid of it totally taking it away all of a sudden can cause huge withdrawals lol take it from someone who's husband works at a place where they make pop!! Tylenol is totally fine to take just don't take anything like Motrin or IBprofien Arcanegirl said. If you don't have morning sickness already expect it to kick in soon, to help not feel so sick try sucking on a mint when you start to feel nauseous that has helped me a lot, they also say that sour things can help too along with ginger and of course the oh so wonderful crackers (make sure your drinking lots of water).........Ummm if I think of anything else I will let you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->