got asked a VERY different question today, may upset.

yes I've had three and spent my two preg where I did go full term worrying constantly x

I would, as well. I had an mc and two possible chemicals before getting my rainbow -- my entire pregnancy was hard....because I was so worried and anxious, I never thought of the end result, just concentrated on the day-to-day. I worried before every scan and even when LO was kicking or hitting me, I still worried!

In a way, though, it was good that I worried so much -- when I developed high blood pressure at 32wks, I went straight to the GP and at 34wks, when slight protein was found in my urine, I was so carefully monitored which gave me some security, and nothing was greater than my LO being born healthy and happy at 36wks (due to my severe pre-eclampsia).

I wish I could have enjoyed my pregnancy more, but am making up for that with loads of cuddles and fun with my LO!

best wishes

I wouldn't, how can you be sure the test is 100% accurate? What if it said the mother would miscarry so she decides to terminate rather than wait it out when in fact it was a viable pregnancy? Tests can be faulty or caused by human error.
Too sad to even contemplate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"