Got back from hospital at 1am ¬.¬ **update page 3**

it could possibly be a urinary tract infection...in pregnant women if left untreated can be very very very painful and a bladder infection left too long can actually put you into early labour... i so hope that everything is okay and that these paople dont get to deal with pregnant women again cuz that is uncalled for

next time if you have any problems call the delivery suite they will normally be able to have a listen and make sure they are ok x

Sorry to hear about this sounds awful!! Hope u n bubs are ok xx

fingers crossed that you and your bubs are ok.

**Update**
Hi guy thanks for the replies!
I cried myself to sleep last night david was up making me teas and giving me cuddles for hours even though hes got work today poor sod!
All because the first thing that happened just as I closed my eyes was I suddenly got a metal image of me laying in a pool of blood. so basically me miscarrying in my sleep and I was getting pains VERY low down (where my pubes stop growing low TMI).
So I was scared to close my eyes and try to sleep after that :(
I have a midwife appt at 3.30 to check heart beat!
I just recieved my doppler from Rebaby (thank you!) and after 30 mins of searching found a heartbeat!
although it sounded like a train at first then disapeared and I found it on the otherside and it sounded like a horse galloping then i heard the train noise with the horse galloping noise and then they started slowing fading out together and being replaced by the noise of someone walking up wooden stairs in a echoy house kind of thing, strange...
ohhh turns out the place where I was getting pains last night is where I finally found the heartbeat today
Kind of reasured by that :)
but still going to see midwife of course just incase, she'll know its defodefo baby!!

Glad to hear things are okish my love....would still say go to the MW thought

I had really bad pains and went into emergency because they hurt so much, and they checked for the heartbeat on doppler and gave me an ultrasound (i was about 19 weeks, close to you) and everything was fine. They said it was probably ligament pains/stretching. I had the same pains a few more times but less severe and now I never have them anymore. I bet that's what it is! :)

Any news on what the midwife said hun? Hope all is well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->