Got crappy relatives?

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I've been noticing that A LOT of us here have shi**y friends & relatives that offer either no support or are just plain biatchy about our TTC endeavors.......sooooooooooo just show them this picture

https://primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/PP0442~Up-Yours-Posters.jpg

And tell them you have a friend that knows how to shoot sub-machine guns :thumbup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMlmDQA6jfE

Yes, that is me :thumbup:

My mother is a nightmare!!
She reckons kids ruin your life!! Mind you she still chose to have 4 of us!! i would never tell her i'm even thinking of TTC!!
I won't be telling her until i'm at least 12 wks...then wait for the shouting!! BTW i'm nearly 37...hardly a teen pregnancy!!
ooh i hope i get pregnant soon just to see her reaction!!

cebethel- my DH is going to think you are the hottest thing ever! He was an Army Infantry in Afghanistan, lol.

I don't have any crappy direct family, but does my DD's biological father count? Lol.

cebethel- my DH is going to think you are the hottest thing ever! He was an Army Infantry in Afghanistan, lol.

I don't have any crappy direct family, but does my DD's biological father count? Lol.

Fo Sho he counts! lol

Sadly, I haven't shot a sub machine gun in a while. Last time was an uzi and it was over in about 15 seconds...lol

I do have my own gun tho. It's a Glock 22 :thumbup: I've only shot at paper targets & cactuses (way out in the boonies of AZ)

DH gets all (get ready for TMI) horny when I shoot. I dunno, maybe it's the girls shooting guns thing :blush:

Fo Sho he counts! lol

Sadly, I haven't shot a sub machine gun in a while. Last time was an uzi and it was over in about 15 seconds...lol

I do have my own gun tho. It's a Glock 22 :thumbup: I've only shot at paper targets & cactuses (way out in the boonies of AZ)

DH gets all (get ready for TMI) horny when I shoot. I dunno, maybe it's the girls shooting guns thing :blush:

My DH said, yep, that's it! Lol. You are now his hero! :hugs:

My family has no idea we are TTC, but my father does remind me almost daily not to accidentally get knocked up!

LOL!

love!! i may steal it to put on my facebook wall if one more person says "but, you already have two." like there is a limit on how many kids one person can have. :\

From my family to yours, we thank your DH for his service :hugs:

Mine have gotten on my nerves so bad I dont even want to tell them when I do get pregnant , the last time was when I meantioned my M/C to my stepmother this is what the cold hearted ***** said. "lisa you dont need anymore kids". and "are you sure you want another at your age?'. then go's on to say I cannot carry babys anymore because I am old , so then I have to explain I have gone to the doctors they did several tests and found I can still have children my M/C were not my fault.:cry: and she is not the only one saying these things at least 3 others in my family. oh and my sister she chose to have a hysterectomy last summer prior to that she had wanted another child but her tubes were butchered when her son was born 16 years ago so she was told she would need IVF to conceive , I feel bad for her but the few times we have gotten pregnant she got soo jealous she could not stand to be around me, left without saying anything and moved to another state. I did not hear from her for 5 months then I told her the sad news that I lost the baby and instead of comforting me she seems relieved. why cant people just be happy for us .

Mine have gotten on my nerves so bad I dont even want to tell them when I do get pregnant , the last time was when I meantioned my M/C to my stepmother this is what the cold hearted ***** said. "lisa you dont need anymore kids". and "are you sure you want another at your age?'. then go's on to say I cannot carry babys anymore because I am old , so then I have to explain I have gone to the doctors they did several tests and found I can still have children my M/C were not my fault.:cry: and she is not the only one saying these things at least 3 others in my family. oh and my sister she chose to have a hysterectomy last summer prior to that she had wanted another child but her tubes were butchered when her son was born 16 years ago so she was told she would need IVF to conceive , I feel bad for her but the few times we have gotten pregnant she got soo jealous she could not stand to be around me, left without saying anything and moved to another state. I did not hear from her for 5 months then I told her the sad news that I lost the baby and instead of comforting me she seems relieved. why cant people just be happy for us .

I'm sorry :hugs:

My mother is a big MEANIE and my SIL is a BIATCH......

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow, it felt soooooo good to just get that out there!

I'm sorry :hugs:
Thanks hugs back
most people in my family just dont really think before they speak or dont care if they hurt someone. I have to remind them they are not god , they dont know all , and this is my body and my family. and I am 41 not 50. there are lots of women over 40 having healthy babys. and hopefully my sister will get over the jealousy.

You guys make me very happy that I am an only child and that my in-laws live across the country! Lol.

My Mother- in law is a giant BIATCH...she has said and done so many hurtful things to me during my ttc. My favorite one...which she always says is...when I was 17 whoops...pregnant..turned 22.... whoops pregnant again! This helps me how? She has called me on the phone to tell me that her and her mother were having a discussion about why my dh and I can't get pregnant....wait for it.....my husband has lazy sperm.

Family gatherings (dh's) Always ask us when we are going to have kids? Why we don't have any kids? ....one of his older male cousins said well, if dh can't do the job....I will. My in-laws are Jerry Springer all the way!

Luv...don't u worry...we'll be right over after we take care of Despie's and my SILs.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...9-think-we-need-bad-day-sticky-thread-25.html

Luv...don't u worry...we'll be right over after we take care of Despie's and my SILs.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...9-think-we-need-bad-day-sticky-thread-25.html

Damn skippy!!

My Mother- in law is a giant BIATCH...she has said and done so many hurtful things to me during my ttc. My favorite one...which she always says is...when I was 17 whoops...pregnant..turned 22.... whoops pregnant again! This helps me how? She has called me on the phone to tell me that her and her mother were having a discussion about why my dh and I can't get pregnant....wait for it.....my husband has lazy sperm.

Family gatherings (dh's) Always ask us when we are going to have kids? Why we don't have any kids? ....one of his older male cousins said well, if dh can't do the job....I will. My in-laws are Jerry Springer all the way!

:growlmad::growlmad::brat::devil::devil::devil::devil::grr::grr:Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sending you all :hugs: and cheering that I am an only child!! although my mum will no doubt be completely under whelmed when I get to tell her I am pregnant (hope it comes to this) - it's her typical response.

I'm with you Purplelou!! I'm an only child too and blimey am I grateful for that, none of this horrid stuff going on that you girls have to put up with. I have often though how lucky I am, just me and my M&D and if I'm really honest this is one very good reason why I'd just be happy to have one lovely healthy little :baby:

DH is one of 4 but has hardly anything to do with them, his choice not mine, in fact I've only ever met one BIL twice and SIL once (they seemed okay), and one BIL never and we've been married for 10 years!!! Fortunately for me my MIL is an absolute sweetheart for which I'm truly grateful :flower:

I reckon they are just jealous of the wonderful women you are. Jealousy is an emotion than seems to build a lot of resentment in some people and it's destructive, don't listen to them!!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->