Got crappy relatives?

Well my mum used to be nightmare but in the last couple of years has turned lovely :shrug: I have said to DH I wonder if her age is catching up and she's going senile which is why she's gone lovely :)

My oldest brother is lovely and 45 turning 4 :laugh2: But my other brother :growlmad: I am civilised to him as he is 44 and still lives with my mum but she has said "when I die you won't deal with him again will you" to which I replied "not after he has moved out of the house and we've split the estate". I know it upsets my mum that me and my eldest brother don't get on with the other one but I can't help how I feel and he is a bully and a sh*t!

As for my in laws well my FIL and the youngest SIL are lovely and positive :thumbup:

But for the other in laws I direct you to: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...9-think-we-need-bad-day-sticky-thread-23.html

But I have been honest with DH and said I will limit access to those people in our lives we can't cut out who affect me negatively and he has been really good with my decision :thumbup:

Now ladies who shoot - my DH is desperate to take me to a shooting range and has promised when we visit the US he will take me to his favourite in Vegas and I seriously expect that he too will get an increase in his libido seeing me shoot :laugh2:

@Macwooly- did you show him Cebethel's video? Lol . My DH is in love with her!

My ex MIL was a total and utter beeyatch, so glad that she is no longer in my life.

My OH's mum passed away tragically young, his dad is nice enough but has no sense of propriety or that as a couple we need space, I could start a whole new thread just on him.

My own family are brilliant, I love being back in the UK and being able to see them regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->