Got In A Car Accident This Morning

A

amjon

I was stopped at a light driving to work this morning and all of a sudden felt a big jerk and was pushed into the car in front of me. I called 911 and the police came REALLY fast (they told us to pull into the shopping center and wait for the cops, but they got there before we could turn into the center). My car needs a new front AND rear bumper since I was in the middle. My neck started getting tight when I left the scene and was on my way to work again, so I iced it once I got there. I think it may be okay, but I'll have to wait until morning to see for sure. I contacted my insurance and the lady that hit me's and got everything worked out on the claim. I dropped my car off at the car dealership (bodyshop) and they put me in a rental car right there and kept if for the estimate/ then work (they are authorized to do both without having an adjuster look at it first). I should have my car back by early next week looking all new again (I JUST bought it less than 6 months ago new).

I'm glad everything is being sorted soo quickly :hugs: are you going to see a doctor about your neck?

Cx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: OMG how scary :nope::nope: I am glad you are ok and it was what is was and nothing more serious happened . Just watch your neck cause for me i was fine and then a week later I could not move. Sometimes things seem ok and the pain starts later on, I hope that is not the case with you, but I just thought I would say just take it easy and watch the pain. XOooXO :hugs:

I'm glad you're ok, that must have been such a horrible shock :( I hope your neck will be ok, maybe you should see a doctor just to get it checked. I hope you're feeling ok hun :hugs: x

Glad you're ok but I would see a Dr anyway just to be safe.

You really should see a dr sweetie. I was in a similar accident, but I was passenger and looking at the driver so seated kind of sideways. It was a low speed incident (well, the car in front of us was stopped, and we were stopped, no clue how fast the kids were going) and I ended up in therapy for over a year. Please, get yourself looked at.

I'm glad everything is being sorted soo quickly :hugs: are you going to see a doctor about your neck?

Cx

No, when I got up this morning it's slightly tight, but not painful at all so I think I'm just going to leave it alone. I wouldn't be able to take anything anyway as I don't know if I'm pregnant until at least early next week. fx

hope everythings good, and that you get your new car back soon:) (i hate bad drivers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->