Got my 2 FREE pregnancy test 2day

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :flower:
I didn't know where to place this thread but here goes!!

About 3wks ago some one posted a thread saying 2FREE PREGNANCY TEST...well i couldn't find the thread to write bk.
Anyway i went on to the website and order 2 free test and finally they came today...
When im due to test i will try them aswell as CLB test to be sure its right as you never know with these website so i will keep you all updated, if these tests are right then you ladies should order too :winkwink:

P.s... only down side is its only FOR people who live in the UK :growlmad:

Heres the website
https://www.duofertility.com/node/2708

Fingers crossed, good luck all x:hugs:

Thats good news. i ordered mine too and haven't received anything yet. i shan't give up hope yet!

I do love a freebie!

x

Yeh me 2....lol..Why not we pay so much money on these preg test.
No dont give up... i did and they came through the door today so im happy and dying to test...lol but it to early.
Good luck they will come x :)

lol that was me who posted them up. i used mine and thay do work i had nice clear lines on mine.

Hurrah! Mine were on the mat when I got home! Just have the small matter of a tww between now and me POAS!! Just got to hope that the nasty :witch: doesn't get me early again :-(

Thanks for posting it Welshdee x

Thanks for posting about this! Mine came this morning and I'm due to test tomorrow so perfect timing too! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Thanks for posting about this! Mine came this morning and I'm due to test tomorrow so perfect timing too! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Yeh deffo perfect timing...lol good luck...let us know x

Thanks for posting this thread - have just ordered mine! I wonder if that means I will get bombarded with junk mail now? Can't see why they are giving these away, whats in it for them?

Thanks for posting this thread - have just ordered mine! I wonder if that means I will get bombarded with junk mail now? Can't see why they are giving these away, whats in it for them?

:thumbup:
Dont but it werth a try, x

I just did my application for them! how long do they take to come? also.. what brand are they

I just did my application for them! how long do they take to come? also.. what brand are they

They took about 2wks to come, there not really a brand there by the people who you filled the form out by. x

Hi ladies,

Am a 35 year old newbie here ttc #2, already blessed with a beautiful teenager. Have read the threads on this post and think that you ladies are supportive & inspiring & hope you will be to me as well. Just ordered poas tests, thanks for that!

I'm currently 4dpo after my 2nd month of using cbfm with my first ever peak on 27th April. Never managed to dtd with OH as he irritated me that evening, got 2nd peak on 28th and we dtd late that night. We never bedded before or after the 2nd peak due to tiredness & work + he was getting on my nerves!

I know that we should have tried a little harder but had O pains on the 28th & 29th April and since yesterday sore boobs, back ache (from circuit class maybe?), O type pains on left side + wetness/moistness inside me, sorry if tmi!!

Hope that I'm in with a chance (all it takes is one little swimmer!) haven't been pregnant for 13 years & don't remember much of anything, af due 10th May, will poas then!

Babydust to all of us & here's to lots of BFP's.

Hi ladies,

Am a 35 year old newbie here ttc #2, already blessed with a beautiful teenager. Have read the threads on this post and think that you ladies are supportive & inspiring & hope you will be to me as well. Just ordered poas tests, thanks for that!

I'm currently 4dpo after my 2nd month of using cbfm with my first ever peak on 27th April. Never managed to dtd with OH as he irritated me that evening, got 2nd peak on 28th and we dtd late that night. We never bedded before or after the 2nd peak due to tiredness & work + he was getting on my nerves!

I know that we should have tried a little harder but had O pains on the 28th & 29th April and since yesterday sore boobs, back ache (from circuit class maybe?), O type pains on left side + wetness/moistness inside me, sorry if tmi!!

Hope that I'm in with a chance (all it takes is one little swimmer!) haven't been pregnant for 13 years & don't remember much of anything, af due 10th May, will poas then!

Babydust to all of us & here's to lots of BFP's.
:hugs: Aww hun i wish you the best of luck :flower: and yes we must have BFP's this month xx

i requested mine but still not got anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->