Got my BFP 2 days ago after 2 previous losses

KelzMarie

Reaction score
Hi all! I got my :bfp: 2 days ago! YAY! but.... sadly to say, its really hard not to think the worst.. I lost my first baby at 10 weeks, and my second baby at 8 weeks.. For both I found out the exact same way. I went for an ultrasound and there was no heart beat, and babies measured to size they should have been.. So im just very scared that I'll lose this one too.. It hurts me to even say that. If this has happened to any of you, please tell me how you got thru your pregnancies after a loss or multiple losses..

I appreciate all of you, thanks so much!

:hugs: I am so sorry for your losses. Its not easy being pg after suffering a loss. I had 2 miscarriages and then a successful pregnancy with DS. We then decided ttc #2 and I ended up having another miscarriage. But I am now currently 28 weeks pg with baby boy #2. It is possible to have a take home baby - my nearly 4 year old is proof (and hoping all will be ok this time round too!) My DS is my world and worth all the heartache and pain. So much so I put myself through it again because I know this one will be too. Its not easy though being pg after losses but you just have to take each day as it comes. And be thankful because today you are pg and celebrate that little life inside (try not to be afraid too) I don't think the worry ever truly goes (I think some of it is being a mum - worrying doesn't stop when they arrive just what you worry about changes). Just gets more manageable with time. Good luck I hope this is your rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->