Got my BFP 2 days ago :) Complicated Story

MammaK

Mama to KC and in 1st Tri
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

It has been a long road to get where I am now, from having my first baby in 2007 and then having a mc in 2008 to my :bfp: two days ago..:happydance:
I cant believe this is actually happening with all the stresses of my life at present, me and hubby decided to separate and divorce after the loss of our 2nd child, we have been separated since 2008 and recently decided to give it another try, we both live in separate places but see eachother every weekend, we still love eachother and are in :hugs: with each other... Well needless to say we have had a extremely good :sex: life and well that is why I am now 5 weeks pregnant...

I am so confused with this all and dont really know what to do? I'm so stressed about it and dont want to be cause I dont want to loose this baby...

Anyways I am delighted that I am pregnant regardless of the other issues, I took the test on the 17th April 2010 and got my :bfp:, yes I did tell dear hubs about it and he was kinda happy as well, I think we need to sit down and really speak about it..

Man oh man the symptoms I am having is hectic, headaches and stuffiness, my bbs are tender and nipples very tingly, my belly also feels as if it is stretching, I didnt think this would happen so soon

Sorry ladies my stories might have TMI :wacko:

:dust: To all Ladies TTC

Congratulations on your BFP!

Hope you and your husband can work things out.

Congratulations MammaK!! I hope things work out for the best for you! :)

congrats hun!! lots of sticky dust to you! :dust:

Congrats! I hope you and your OH can sort things out :)

A big congratulations to you and hope everything works out for you both xxx

:baby:[Congrats!! Your story has given me MORE hope we have been TTC for 3 years after a m/c,I hope I get my BFP soon as well as ALL the other ladies out there that are trying,,,NEVER lose hope!! Come on :bfp: NO MORE :witch:/I]

:yellow: Xx Congratulations xX :yellow: I really hope you and your husband can work it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->